Alias: Season Finale | Golden Skate

Alias: Season Finale

K

KwanFan1212

Re: Alias: Season Finale

My exact thought at the end of the show...."What the heck was that?!?!" :eek:

Your guess is as good as mine! Wow.....that was not expected at all. We gotta dwell on this all summer now!?? Geesh. :eek:

R

RealtorGal

<span style="color:blue;font-family:comic sans ms;font-size:large;">OHHHHHHHHHHHHH! MYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! GOSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!</span>

<span style="color:maroon;font-family:comic sans ms;font-size:small;">What the heck was THAT? I read your post before Alias started on the west coast and I couldn't imagine what you thought was so strange about the finale... seemed pretty straightforward to me. Then I saw the last scene and freaked! What a cool ending! I can't even begin to imagine what will happen next...</span>:eek: 0]

R

RealtorGal

<span style="color:purple;font-family:helvetica;font-size:small;">Mr. RealtorGal suggests that she has been in a deep coma. Who moved her and why she woke up on a street in Hong Kong remain to be answered!</span> 0] :cool:

M

maxell1313

I think she was comatose, as well. I figure Sloane or Irina found her, healed her, and then brainwashed her. Sort of a "Manchurian Candidate" type thing. When she woke up in Hong Kong, her wounds from the fight with Faux Francie were healed.

Some people have made the comment that Rambaldi's device was a time machine, and it very well could have been, but wouldn't you still have the same injuries being dropped 2 years into the future?

If "Francie" lived, I guess her name would now be Allison since her real identity was revealed. I wonder if Sark is still in CIA custody? And what happened to Jack when he couldn't find Sydney? Is he working with Sloane again? And who has most of Rambaldi's stuff now? Sloane or Irina? Is Will still a CIA analyst?

And the big question...what the #$^$%&@ is up with Vaughn??

G

Goebel fan

i want to think that Sydney was having a dream. Probally because i like her and Vaughn together.

R

RealtorGal

<span style="color:green;font-family:times new roman;font-size:medium;">But that would be the easy way out. Things will be ever so much more interesting if it is not a dream!</span> 0]

V

Verbalgirl77

I think it's an effect of that Rimbaldi device that Sloane had just set up, the Telling. She's having a vision of a potential future, just like Rimbaldi did.

But I really, REALLY hope Will is alive! *sniff*

R

RealtorGal

finale

Oh, that's GOOD! Do you think Francie/Allison is gone for good, or was she perhaps just seriously injured and will be back to create more havoc?

M

maxell1313

Re: finale

According to Kristin the Gossip Columnist for E! Online, TPTB at Alias were going to kill off both Will and Francie in the season finale, but JJ Abrams managed to talk them into keeping Will. So poor Merrin Dungey is out of a job. I'm sure she's a lovely person, but I just hated her character. Here's hoping she gets cast in something else very soon.