The beauty of her "elegantnes"

The sparkling eyes and stunning smile
will make you forget about life for awhile

She can do it again, for she has done it before
Even if the odds are not in her favor

We will see her skate with pride and great joy
when her skate touches the ice I will say "OH BOY":rofl: :rofl:

Whether the best on the ice is up for opinion
But win or second I will always wish to see her again.

GO FUMIE:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :love:

Great poem, Sean! :rock:

I tried to make one, but the only thing I could think of that rhymed with Fumie was...

"Ta ra ra BOOM-de-ay
Sweet sugar FOOM-e-ay!"

SeaniBu

Record Breaker
What about your " No body does it like Fu mi e!" Sung to the Sara Lee song? I love that one!:agree:

OMG, I just read that again and can't believe you like it, it is funny though. Made up words and "re-pronunciations" and all. LOL

But the second lines, pure truth!

Last edited:

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
MM, that was just sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo bad lol

I'm excited for her... she is an amazing athlete and I wish her nothing but the best for this competition...

JonnyCoop

Record Breaker
OH. YEAH!!!!

:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Things that Rhyme with Fumie (which would be a priceless Password category). Hmm. Perrier?? Pelletier?? Olivier?? [OK, better stop this one before it gets totally outa hand.... :laugh: :laugh: ]

Ravyn Rant

Totally 80s Dance Party!
Medalist
OK, I took maybe five minutes with this, and it shows, but for a cheering thread, what the hey. Sung to the tune of "Maria" from West Side Story. Don't tell me you figure skating fans don't know the tune. ;)

Suguri
We're cheering for our Miss Suguri
We hope she takes the prize
On Grand Prix Final ice this week
Suguri
She skates with such joy, Miss Suguri
Show all those little girls
The artistry we long to see!
Suguri
We don't care if you skate in vinyl*
Just skate well at this week's Grand Prix final
Suguri
We'll always be cheering Suguri...

*Sorry. Really bad rhyme.
But goooooo, Fumie!
xoxo
Rave

That is so cute and I'm not even much of a Fumie fan. You have to like her spirit and loveliness even if other skaters are more skilled.

SeaniBu

Record Breaker
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Ravyn Rant, I love it! And How appropriate of you to call her by her family name:clap:

What is with the "vinyl"??:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: ... I know, I love it. And I wouldn't care either.:agree:

BTW, I think mine was much more horrible, but you spent a whole minute more on yours. Acutely I think yours was kinda nice. Good job:agree:

Ravyn Rant

Totally 80s Dance Party!
Medalist
Thanks! Glad you enjoyed it.
Seanibu: think vinyl costumes. As in wear whatever you want, just skate for us. Either way, a lame rhyme, but when you're posting during lunch you need to be quick! :laugh:
xoxo
Rave

SeaniBu

Record Breaker
Seanibu: think vinyl costumes.

That is what I thought, which I really might even like. I am thinking Brittany Spears Red OOps. I think Fumie would look better in that than Brittany.:yes: Of course Suguri-san could wear a potato sack and I still would be:love: :love: :love:

Ravyn Rant

Totally 80s Dance Party!
Medalist
That is what I thought, which I really might even like. I am thinking Brittany Spears Red OOps. I think Fumie would look better in that than Brittany.:yes: Of course Suguri-san could wear a potato sack and I still would be:love: :love: :love:

Quick, someone get this man a glass of ice water! He's got it bad! :rofl:
Now never use Britney Spears and Fumie Suguri in the same paragraph again, okay? Gad, it's like comparing a cockroach to a butterfly. Puh-leeze! :laugh:
xoxo
Rave

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
Quick, someone get this man a glass of ice water! He's got it bad! :rofl:
Now never use Britney Spears and Fumie Suguri in the same paragraph again, okay? Gad, it's like comparing a cockroach to a butterfly. Puh-leeze! :laugh:
xoxo
Rave

and here I thought I couldn't get any sicker lol

SeaniBu

Record Breaker
xoxo
Rave

:agree: Just the first "vinyl clad girl" I thought of.

JonnyCoop

Record Breaker

You know, Fumie would look absolutely fabulous in that!! Tho I have no idea by what bizarre thought process you managed to come up with the idea.....:eek: :eek: Have you ever considered becoming a personal stylist??:laugh:

SeaniBu

Record Breaker
Just have to bring attention to the fact that Bunniie / dream test baby / Suguri-san / Fumie is the only one / first one to hit "page 2" in the cheering section.

:agree: