3L2T
3F
CCoSp, twisted upright
SpSt, coe, fan, bi hB
FSSp, tw
SlSt
2A
LSp, b2h

She is very smmoth and light and by the way things are looking now, she can just walk away with the European title, unless either Kostner or Poykio finally get their head "straight"

Suguri, Bolero

3L2T
3F
LSp, side, classical, b2h
SpSt, no speed at the end, Y directly to
1A
FSSp
CCoSp, stumbled on entry, I think she hasn't held the camel long enough
SlSt

I cannot see how she deseved higher PCS than Meier. But then I never really liked her.

Kim, Tango de Roxane

3F3T, effortless
SpSt, fan out of nowhere to coe
FSSp
3L
SlSt, good speed and flow
LSp
2A, out of ina bauer
CCoSp, somewhat shaky positions

Good program and she beamed after she landed 3-3. But I felt she skated better in Paris, with more attack and abandon. She said her back started to hurt two weeks ago for no reason and the doctors still cannot say why.

Asada, Nocturne

3L
3F3R
SpSt
2A
CCoSp, incl. forward attitude
SlSt
FSSp
LSp

Just perfect. You'd never guess she has the hardest technical content in business from the way she does those elements. The only (but glaring) problem is her flutz. I mean the planned content sheet has 3L as her solo jump, then she completed it, I was "huh, did she change it?", after she did the combo "well, I suppose she didn't".

Sebetyen, Serenade

2F
3L2T
FCSp, somewhat risky position a-la Bielmann, but her body is parallel to the ice, while she pull the blade up
SpSt
1A
LSp
CiSt
CCoSp

She was truly outclassed here. And after Asada her attempt on lyrical simply doesn't "cut". Not what I thought it was a "suitable" program for her to begin with.

Ando, Scheherezade

3L3R
3F
LSp
2A
SpSt
FSSp
SlSt, minor stumble
CCoSp

Much improved compared to Paris, more power, more attack, but she said at the press-conference that she felt nervous and tight and didn't really skate her best.

Anna

On the Ice
Unless one of the Asians bomb there is no way Meier can match their base marks without even a simplest 3-3.

hockeyfan228

Record Breaker
Unless one of the Asians bomb there is no way Meier can match their base marks without even a simplest 3-3.
Which is a shame, because Suguri doesn't have a 3/3 either, and she gets, IMO, ridiculous PCS for not-so-great stroking and for "interpretation" on weak programs like Bolero.

Anna

On the Ice
I meant the other three Asians (three are enough to keep Meier off the podium): Asada, Kim and Ando do have 3-3, generally superior spins and more convincing presentation... I agree beating Suguri should be within her reach, but it's up to judges.

iloveaxel

Match Penalty
I meant the other three Asians (three are enough to keep Meier off the podium): Asada, Kim and Ando do have 3-3, generally superior spins and more convincing presentation... I agree beating Suguri should be within her reach, but it's up to judges.

Nowadays, a simple 3toe-3toe won't even cut. The base value for 3t+3t is less than 3f(lz)+2t(lo)+2t(lo).

You have to own a 3f(3lz) + 3sth in order to be competitive.

Anna

On the Ice
She is good, but I think both Asada and Kim are better. More revolutions, better positions etc.

It seems funny to me that four of the six ladies choose music that Michelle Kwan skated to in the last few years (Aranjuez, Bolero, Roxane and Sheherezade).

sussweden

Rinkside
"More revolutions, better positions etc."

Not Asada in her LP (but ine her SP yes), at least not the GP ones I saw on youtube.

/Lena