The coward has landed | Golden Skate

The coward has landed

K

Kasey

The coward has landed

I've spent the last week in Florida, a state I would never willingly subject myself to (Apologies to any Floridians, I am just NOT a hot weather person). 94 degrees and probably 80% humidity the first week of May is NOT my idea of a good time. Plus, I'm totally chicken when it comes to flying....so all in all, the week pretty much stank. But I got to go to my grandfather's memorial service, and visit with extended family, so it was worthwhile. Now that I am home, however, I've decided it is a GOOD thing I don't have to fly anywhere for a while, and my socialization quota has been met for about twenty years. Time to readjust to my nice QUIET little life, starting by going to work tonight (Yeah rah). Anyway, ciao for now....Kasey

L

Ladskater

Re: The coward has landed

Kasey:

Oh boy, do I envy you! I live on the West Coast of British Columbia, and we have had nothing but rain, rain, rain. In fact, I was ready to start building an ark pretty soon. It almost rained forty days and forty nights. We were a few hours short of our previous record for rain in April. The sun poked out for a couple of hours yesterday and although I was prepared, I did not need to break out my umbrella today! So, sorry if I don't feel sorry for you! Enjoy the sunshine when you can! I will take it. Please send me to Florida!

Sick and tired of the rain

Ladskater

M

mathman444

Re: The coward has landed

Hey, Kasey, welcome back. I'm glad you got to spend some time with your family. Keep cool.

Mathman