3A
3S2T
CCoSp
SlSt
3F, excellent
3L, excellent
2A, step out
CCoSp

Excellent program and great skating quality, Very good positions in sit spins, nice smooth skating, powerful, confident.

Preaubert, The Mask

3F3T
3A2T2R
3L, tight landing possibly u.r.
3A, fall
CUSp
CiSt, good
FSSp
3F
2A2T
2R
3S
CSSp
SlSt
CCoSp

In places he just abandoned the idea o performing the program and just started to get through the moves, complete with dropping the shoulders, eyes on the ice etc. There were at least two such moments, but he still tried to sell the program as usual in other places.

Takahashi, Phanthom of the Opera

4T, tight landing, possibly u.r.
3A
3A2T
CUSp, with changes of edge
CiSt, v. good
CCoSp, back to forw., relatively slow
?? 3F3T
??3L2T1R
3R, step out
3F
?3S
FSSp, high sit and then he fell out
SlSt, looked like he is injured or in pain, because he is completely out of stream and he only "pretend" to skate the last third of the step sequence, just doing some "filling in" turns.
CCoSp, slow

Excellent and powerful start, but then something happened to him. I am sorry about the ?? in reports, but I am really sleepy, because I had little sleep on the train night before yesterday and quite little tonight as well. I will veryify his jump content when protocols are out.

Joubert, Metallica Medley

4T2T, leaned with a hand on quad, but clean
3S
3A
CiSt
CSSp
4T, step out, possibly ur
3R3T, very tight landing
3F, out of spread eagle
3L,
FSSp
SSp
SlSt
2A2T, really just racking up the points, looked very silly, but it's worth it
CCoSp

Not as powerful as in Paris or Moscow. Still a good program for them, spins somewhat slow in place, but much imrpoved from several years ago. Clear winner.

Oscilla

On the Ice
Thank you, Anna. Great reports. Can't wait to see Oda's program. (A bit afraid to watch the rest, especially poor Takahashi's.).

That was quite an unusual GPF, with 3 skaters injuring themselves and 2 withdrawing. All the skaters seemed a bit off, too. I hope all the skaters will have time to recover before thwir next events (especially Japanese and Americans, whose Nationals are just around the corner).