Thread: Good news for Canadian skating fans

Custom Title

Good news for Canadian skating fans

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/servl...TPStory/Sports

Follow the link to a Globe and Mail article about how Buttle, Dube and Davison and Cynthia Phaneuf all look ready to go for the Canadian championships in January. Excellent. It wouldn't be the same without them. Also some interesting tidbits about Dubreuil and Lauzon.

~ Figure Skating Is My Passion ~ Ladskater's Avatar
    Rain, thanks for this. It's great to see what is happening with our skaters. I was getting worried. I am looking forward to Canadians.

Can I be an "honorary" Canadian? So glad to read good news about Jeff, Cynthia, & Dube & Davison! Wish we could watch Canadian Nationals in our part of the US.

Custom Title
    I just fell in love with Dube & Davidson after seeing them at the Olympics.. I hope to see them at Worlds.

Custom Title
    I must say...I breathed a HUGE sigh of relief when I read this. I was starting to get depressed with all the injuries. And with D&D having such an awesome senior debut last year I was etting excited! I hope they all kick some butt this year.

I just wish I could go to Canadians in Halifax...it's only an hour away from me.