Thread: Charlotte's Web - Not Just for the Kiddies!

~ Figure Skating Is My Passion ~ Ladskater's Avatar

Charlotte's Web - Not Just for the Kiddies!

My husband and I went to see Charlotte's Web on Sunday and I can highly recommend it for adults. We were fortunate to have the theatre almost to ourselves as most of the children were probably out Xmas shopping with mom and dad. I can highly recommend this movie only make sure you bring plenty of tissue. You will need it by the end. It's just wonderful and a beautiful story. Every adult here must remember their teacher reading the story to them way back when in school.

Tripping on the Podium
    1/2 our school went to a special showing of the movie (they opened the theatre just for us). What a great movie. I liked how some of the humour went above the kids heads and us teachers were the only ones cackling in the back.

I highly recommend the movie.

Quote Originally Posted by Ladskater View Post
    My husband and I went to see Charlotte's Web on Sunday and I can highly recommend it for adults. We were fortunate to have the theatre almost to ourselves as most of the children were probably out Xmas shopping with mom and dad. I can highly recommend this movie only make sure you bring plenty of tissue. You will need it by the end. It's just wonderful and a beautiful story. Every adult here must remember their teacher reading the story to them way back when in school.

Custom Title
    I want to see it, but I could not find anyone to go see the kids movie as my friends call it.

Custom Title
    i love feel-good animal based movies. i plan on watching it tomorrow!