Charlotte's Web - Not Just for the Kiddies! | Golden Skate

Charlotte's Web - Not Just for the Kiddies!

Ladskater

~ Figure Skating Is My Passion ~
Record Breaker
My husband and I went to see Charlotte's Web on Sunday and I can highly recommend it for adults. We were fortunate to have the theatre almost to ourselves as most of the children were probably out Xmas shopping with mom and dad. I can highly recommend this movie only make sure you bring plenty of tissue. You will need it by the end. It's just wonderful and a beautiful story. Every adult here must remember their teacher reading the story to them way back when in school. :clap:

jp1andonly

Rinkside
1/2 our school went to a special showing of the movie (they opened the theatre just for us). What a great movie. I liked how some of the humour went above the kids heads and us teachers were the only ones cackling in the back.

I highly recommend the movie.

My husband and I went to see Charlotte's Web on Sunday and I can highly recommend it for adults. We were fortunate to have the theatre almost to ourselves as most of the children were probably out Xmas shopping with mom and dad. I can highly recommend this movie only make sure you bring plenty of tissue. You will need it by the end. It's just wonderful and a beautiful story. Every adult here must remember their teacher reading the story to them way back when in school. :clap: