Christmas Card List | Golden Skate

Christmas Card List

Jhar55

Medalist
Sorry can't remember who started the list but I've enjoyed sending and receiving the Christmas Cards. What a womderful way to meet new friends.
So thank you to everyone I received one from. Hope to do this again next year.:agree:

Buzzz

Final Flight
You are most welcomed Jhar55. Yours was one of the first I got. :) Also thanks to Merry Widow, Koharkou, Jerry, & Binky. :rock:

merrywidow

Record Breaker
Additional thanks to Binky & to JHar55. One card arrived on the 26th & the other my son had forgotten to deliver to me after he'd picked up the mail earlier in Dec. All cards are appreciated.

merrywidow

Record Breaker
Is that a hint, Buzzz? I collect post cards too & after New Year's I'll send you one. Jerry used to collect them & had a website for his cards at one time.

Buzzz

Final Flight
LOL Not really however any and all post cards are welcomed. :biggrin: I remember Jerry's site but do not know what happened to it. :(

Grgranny

Da' Spellin' Homegirl
I have an apology to the ones I did. I had been under the weather and they were all late. I am sorry. I haven't even sent mine yet except for the one to the minister.

Buzzz

Final Flight
Don't worry about it Grgranny. The spirt of christmas is about giving not receiving, so I am only too happy to send cards out so they can brighten someone's day. :)

Jhar55

Medalist
Granny, Buzz is right Christmas is for giving. I enjoyed all the cards I received.
Look at it this way you have a head start on the rest of us for next year.

Grgranny

Da' Spellin' Homegirl
Merry, I received one a couple of days ago but none today. I answered the first one. My computer isn't working great and so it just might not have received it yet.