My big news! | Golden Skate

My big news!

Kara Bear

Final Flight
I'm having a great week and thought I would share my good news with you all!

On Wednesday I had my first teaching job interview for the first job I applied to.
On Thursday I got a call back and found out I landed the job. I also found out that the classes I am going to teach have changed from Grade 10 English to my favourite, Grade 12 history.
On Friday I finished my teaching practicum and offically became a "real" teacher. That night my boyfriend gave me an early Christmas present, a diamond ring. We are engaged!

Today I'm dancing around the house, I"m so happy.

What a great Christmas for you! Congratulations! Felicitations!

Nice to hear about another historian (my bf is one too).

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Congratulations to your future husband for finding a really super great gal!!! Kara, it's so great to see you posting and I am so happy for you about your engagement and job. :clap: :clap: :clap:

Dee

Great news. Congratulations to you for landing a new job and congratulations to your fiance for landing the catch of a lifetime! :party2:

heyang

Record Breaker
Congratulations. Great way to end the year. Don't forget to read the fine print in the contract whereever the wedding reception is held.

iluvtodd

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Congratulations on your wonderful news. What a great way to end the year and celebrate the holiday season! :party:

JOHIO2

Medalist
Many congrats, Kara Bear. This is a Christmas you will remember. Best wishes for all your new endeavors!

dutchherder

Final Flight
Kara Bear:

I've taught English 10 for nine years. If you need any help, send me a line! Congratulations on all your good news! :agree:

show 42

Arm Chair Skate Fan
Record Breaker
Way to go, Kara..........I love being a teacher and I am sure you will enjoy this new adventure. Best of luck and keep us posted throughout the year.....42