R

rgirl181

Sk8m8 Graduates

Congratulations Sk8m8 on getting your degree
A graduate of Clayton College and State University
But just like the Scarecrow we knew Sk8m8 had it all
Summa cum or not, he's always been our brainy skating doll

So take that piece of sheepskin on the coming 10th of May
And when you flip your tassle over, do it in a GS stylish way!

Way to go, buddy:D
Rgirl

D

DORISPULASKI

Re: Sk8m8 Graduates

Congratulations! Are you hitting the working world, or are you going to delay things by going to grad school?

dpp

S

sk8m8

Thanks bunches

Dear GS posters. You may not know it, but most all of you have been part of this wonderful journey. When I needed a break or just something totally different, you all were there. There are some of the finest minds I've ever encountered posting on this board. Thanks for helping me make the last couple of years in college my best. I truly am living proof that it's never to late to go back and finish.

I just wanted to say thanks for all the entertaining and thought provoking posts. I love figure skating and it's great to know that such a wonderful group of people share that love with me. By the way, Doris, it's time to go earn money now, however they do make it easier to do that AND go further with your education, so.......

Take care all and know that whatever my opinions about skating may be, my opinion of this board and its poster can't be topped. You folks are the Greatest!

Love and iceshavings, sk8m8 (mark)

S

Show 42

Re: Thanks bunches

Wow, that's fantastic news. I am so proud of you. I hope you continue to post here at GS. Keep us up to date on future career plans............:D 42

D

dlksk8fan

Congratulations on your recent degree! And yes please continue to post here at GS:)

A

Aloft02

You're on your way, sk8m8! What a huge relief to be done...congratulations and all the very, very best!!

J

Joesitz

Hey Mark - Congrats. Now tear into that job market and make a zillion. You'll have enough to go to all the Worlds and Olys.

Joe

S

sk8tngcanuck

Congrats

Congratulations on your achievements, and all the very best to you !