Madonna's interview | Golden Skate

Madonna's interview

K

Kzarah

Madonna's interview

Did anyone see Madonna' interview with Matt Lauer? I know he asked her if she thought she could act. But, I don't know what her answer was. Does anyone know how she answered?
Daniel and Little Lulu

J

Jules Asner

Re: Madonna's interview

I forgot to watch :( I would have loved to seen it as I'm a big fan (not of her acting)

S

sk8m8

Re: Madonna's interview

For the record, she said, that she thought she could act. I agree with here, of her more successful stints at movies and plays ( Desperatly Seeking Susan, Dick Tracy, Evita/ Speed the Plough) she has always played herself or some sort of bad girl/diva.

I will be interested to see what the future brings for Madonna. She certainly has enough money and backing to perhaps have better choices towards the material she chooses and maybe love and work don't mix in the case of Mr & Mrs Ritchie.

I see Madonna very much like Jessica Lange. I remember the time when most people thought she couldn't act her way out of a paper bag. However, after she got Tootsie and Frances in the same year and started getting good material, she took off. Since Madonna has taken a much different path toward her spirituality ( in the interview, she revealed she studies the Cabala; an ancient Hebrew mysticism practiced thousands of years ago) perhaps it will lead her to do more multi-faceted role that may be devoid of the normal glitz that surrounds her.

After witnessing how much she's accomplished in her career ( and like her or not, you have to concede that she got where she is by working hard) I have no doubt that if she DECIDES to become a good actress, then it will happen.

I hope she does, it will give her a creative outlet and let her off the hook from having to compete with the "flavor of the month scank ho" for album sales. Whatever you think about the "Other Divine Miss M" she has always been an original and always given us thought provoking messages whether we've liked them or not.

I wish Madonna a great " Second Act" in her career.