Cohen & Belbin in SI Best Looking Athletes! | Golden Skate

Cohen & Belbin in SI Best Looking Athletes!

R.D.

Record Breaker
I'd have Belbin a tad higher, but Cohen shouldn't even be on that list.

SeaniBu

Record Breaker
Anna for 3 was the only one I agreed with their placement. Tanith 1 and Sasha 4 IMO. Anyone who thinks Gabrielle is still all that, or Gretchen for that matter:p BUT JMO.

And Michelle Wie made the list over Paula Creamer - bogus. EXTREMELY bogus!

I hope I got the names correct, I screwed up Michelle Wie's a while ago and now I am concerned about Paula's????

Nope, I got i correct!
http://images.google.com/imgres?img...&svnum=10&hl=en&lr=&client=safari&rls=en&sa=N

Last edited:

SeaniBu

Record Breaker
Sad how many are American's. Shows the bias or who was polled evidently. I really have to think most of the ones polled have no idea who Shizuka is because she is Japanese FS. Is there really someone who would think Milia or Daniela are better looking then Shi-Chan. ??????:p Well to each there own. Ladies who didn't make the list, I wouldn't be all that concerned.

CzarinaAnya

Medalist
Sad how many are American's. Shows the bias or who was polled evidently. I really have to think most of the ones polled have no idea who Shizuka is because she is Japanese FS. Is there really someone who would think Milia or Daniela are better looking then Shi-Chan. ??????:p Well to each there own. Ladies who didn't make the list, I wouldn't be all that concerned.

Tanith is originally canadian. Maria, Anna, Daniela and Anastasia, I think, are all russian. I don't know if the rest are american...I only pay attention to FS & gymnastics, mostly.

SeaniBu

Record Breaker
Tanith is originally canadian. Maria, Anna, Daniela and Anastasia, I think, are all russian. I don't know if the rest are american...I only pay attention to FS & gymnastics, mostly.

:laugh: Change that to North American then:laugh: :laugh: J/K Really I was just surprised how many, not thinking that they all were or a majority anyhoo. Really SI is an American pub. so it shouldn't be a surprise, but I was that there weren't less Americans. I just don't get the Gabrielle thing - even though I do think she is pretty just not "top 20", but that is just me it appears. If anything CZ, I would have put you ahead of her for sure.

Last edited: