Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: What was you Favorite "Present" this Christmas?

What was you Favorite "Present" this Christmas?

Didn't get the blades I wanted, or a new processor, but had some thoughtful gifts for sure. I was not nearly as lucky as Kara Bear or Piel, but keeping the PMA. Besides, I really did need undies

My favorite though, was the one I received in making a DVD of some old family videos that were on 8mm projector film. Our family used to have so much fun together when I was younger. It was a tearful joy in my heart to see all those old vids we all hadn't seen for over a decade.

Anyway, what was your favorite?

Matt Savoie~Soul Skater CzarinaAnya's Avatar
    My favorite is my big ole make-up & make-up application kits. I love that kind of stuff.

My hubby and I combined our gifts into one this year, a much needed replacement television. We splurged and got one that is HD. What a difference it makes. You feel like you're in a movie theater............42

Well, for me it was my favorite Chanukah present - the brand new Stars on Ice Celebrating 20 years DVD set.

ooooo Gail sounds fab

I got a lot of clothes that are in a style I don't particularly like. Not complaining, I just feel that people in my family should know me by now (I mean they've only had 22 years to get to know me! LOL) but oh well. My best friend came through (and to be honest my parents won't be here for Christmas until New Year's Eve so we should be able to have a better booty then lol) but my favorite gift was a picture collage frame and it had three photos of us and then two windows had quotations about friendship and I absolutely love it

Toni. I love the SOI DVD set. Here's a listing of who's/what's on it. Scroll down the page to "SOI - Celebrating 20 Years."

http://www.kurtfiles.com/soi/merchandise.php#20yr

That looks like a really great DVD. I wonder what the " Marilyn & Elvis Medley" is?

it's a program that Elena and Anton skated a couple years ago. He was 'Elvis' she was 'Marilyn' and they skated to a medly of both of America's original super star's hits... it was really hokey and showy, but still fun.

Thanks AGAIN to you toni it happens so often. I couldn't figure out if it was Marilyn singing Happy Birthday Mr President and some Elvis But that Elena and Anton routine I now remember pictures and appreciate the clarification.

not a problem, Sean... it's easy for me to talk SOI... it was my main skating obsession most of my life... (anything related to Scott Hamilton has been an obsession lol)

My favorite gift was how much some people liked what I gave them.

My brother and SIL gave me a really cool glass Christmas Tree. It's made of iridescent squares of glass.

Another friend gave me a jackknife with different things on it. I actually really liked this gift since it's useful and I wouldn't think to get one for myself.

I appreciate any gift that comes with a gift receipt or a hint of where it was purchased. I got my 3rd rabbit corkscrew in 3 years, but there was a bed, bath & Beyond sticker on it - so, I was able to get store credit of it. While I was there, I spotted the theraputic comfort pillow that someone else gave me - I've already got 2 others in the house; so, I'll be returning this new one, too.

My favorite gift was the bracelet my sweetie gave me.

Quote Originally Posted by Jhar55 View Post
    My favorite gift was the bracelet my sweetie gave me.
    Aw ... that's sweet!

Toni, thank you for filling in Sean on the Elena & Anton's "Elvis/Marilyn" medley. BTW, I love your Disney banner (I'm very partial to Dopey ).

Happy, Healthy New Year to everyone here!

thanks Gail... my favorite dwarfs are Grumpy, Dopey, Bashful, and Sneezy (in that order)... I own tons of Grumpy stuff ... he is my hero lol

only 6 month till I'm once again in Disney World! :D

Quote Originally Posted by iluvtodd View Post
    BTW, I love your Disney banner
    Sorry to disagree, but I MUCH prefer seeing Fumie's incredible smile.
    I do like it, just not nearly as much.

Toni, 6 months and you are on your way again?! Wow, was that a Christmas pres too?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast