Is Irena S. pregnant? | Golden Skate

Is Irena S. pregnant?

shdotz

On the Ice
One of the skating shows I saw this past week (Country?) showed Irena a bit fully in the tummy area.

Could it be?

Anyone know?

sh:)

SeaniBu

Record Breaker
:rofl: I am just as curious as any, :agree: but this seems to be a running theme pertaining to Ira's tummy. Every time she shows - that wonderfully lovely :love: - tummy of hers, there is a question of her pregnancy status. :laugh: It is something that she had mentioned, about maybe babies in the future, so I see where the question comes from. I am just surprised how often I hear that question in correlation to her tummy "showing off" outfits.

shdotz

On the Ice
Irena S. - Pregnant?

:rofl: I am just as curious as any, :agree: but this seems to be a running theme pertaining to Ira's tummy. Every time she shows - that wonderfully lovely :love: - tummy of hers, there is a question of her pregnancy status. :laugh: It is something that she had mentioned, about maybe babies in the future, so I see where the question comes from. I am just surprised how often I hear that question in correlation to her tummy "showing off" outfits.

Well, I didn't know that, but I can tell you that either she's gained 20 pounds all in her tummy or she's pregnant.

She looked happy and did a nice skate.

sh:)

SeaniBu

Record Breaker
I hope my comments were not taken negatively, it was not meant that way at all.

I do have to question the "20 pounds" though. Holly cow (no pun intended) that is a lot of weight. I think it is an average gain of around 6 - 8 pounds for a woman in the 3rd trimester.

And I really hope she comes out to tell us at least by the 2nd tri. She might not though. So agreed it is kinda fun to speculate. I have had my eye out for changes in completion and attitude, also mood shifts. But everything I have seen regarding her lately is very "perky" constantly happy Ira with those lovely milky / rosy cheeks.

Is the guy to her left at the Red Square skate Surgei (sp)? I don't recognize him.
http://www.kommersant.com/p733581/r_527/Vladimir_Putin_skating/
But I have only seen him in 2 different "picture sessions" - getting married and one "about town."

iloveaxel

Match Penalty
I hope my comments were not taken negatively, it was not meant that way at all.

I do have to question the "20 pounds" though. Holly cow (no pun intended) that is a lot of weight. I think it is an average gain of around 6 - 8 pounds for a woman in the 3rd trimester.

And I really hope she comes out to tell us at least by the 2nd tri. She might not though. So agreed it is kinda fun to speculate. I have had my eye out for changes in completion and attitude, also mood shifts. But everything I have seen regarding her lately is very "perky" constantly happy Ira.

Is the guy to her left at the Red Square skate Surgei (sp)? I don't recognize him.
http://www.kommersant.com/p733581/r_527/Vladimir_Putin_skating/
But I have only seen him in 2 different "picture sessions" - getting married and one "about town."

Do you have her tummy shot? I really want to see.

SeaniBu

Record Breaker
Do you have her tummy shot? I really want to see.

It wasn't me coming up with the thought, but I do still have the country on ice video of her skating to 9 to 5 with her "nummy tummy" showing. It doesn't look any bigger, maybe smaller, then the infamous "watermelon eating" pic from the COI tour. That also caused a "pregnancy q."

iloveaxel

Match Penalty
It wasn't me coming up with the thought, but I do still have the country on ice of her skating to 9 to 5 with her "nummy tummy" showing. It doesn't look any bigger, maybe smaller, then the infamous "watermelon eating" pic from the COI tour. That also caused a "pregnancy q."

I only want to see that 'pregnancy tummy' shot and will make my own judgement.

This is anothe interesting paragraph from the article you posted...

"He handed the box into the outstretched hands of the children then somehow it ended up in the hands of skater Irina Slutskaya, who was standing on the sidelines.

“For me?!” she exclaimed, astonished. Without waiting for an answer, she joked, “Vladimir Vladimirovich [Putin], if I am poisoned…”

Putin smiled. It didn't look as though he understood what she was talking about and he nodded his head distractedly, as if to say that she could decide for herself what to do with the candy. She meant that she could overeat with so much tasty candy in front of her. I am sure the figure skater had nothing other than that in mind when she spoke those words. I am not even sure she knows about what happened to Alexander Litvinenko. But that idea came to mind too, or at least to mine.
"

SeaniBu

Record Breaker
I only want to see that 'pregnancy tummy' shot and will make my own judgement.

Retrieving a vid cap for you, I will put it in this post, so give me a moment. And I got the routine wrong for the "tummy shower" outfit.

9 to 5
IraCNTYOICE1.jpg

Redneck Woman
IraCNTYOICE2.png
IraCNTYOICE3.png
IraCNTYOICE4.png
IraCNTYOICE5.jpg

There you go!

Last edited:

attyfan

Custom Title
Medalist
Because it's MK's baby and she does not want anybody know.

I thought that MK was attending college, not because of hip surgery, but because she is acting as surrogate mom for Irina -- after all, Irina has mentioned wanting kids, buth with her heart condition, a pregnancy might not be the wisest thing for her.

Fossi

Final Flight
20 lbs in her first trimester? Yeah, right. :rofl: Irina is on medication and it makes her bloated sometimes. I doubt hse's pregnant.

iloveaxel

Match Penalty
I thought that MK was attending college, not because of hip surgery, but because she is acting as surrogate mom for Irina -- after all, Irina has mentioned wanting kids, buth with her heart condition, a pregnancy might not be the wisest thing for her.

BTW, even I started this MK thing, I have no clue what's it all about. I read in a thread the rumor of Irina having MK's baby. So where did this originate? What's this all about?

I am so confused.... Help me out.

attyfan

Custom Title
Medalist
BTW, even I started this MK thing, I have no clue what's it all about. I read in a thread the rumor of Irina having MK's baby. So where did this originate? What's this all about?

I am so confused.... Help me out.

I think someone on FSU started it -- someone said they saw MK and Irina looking at baby things or something like that.

Seriously -- if Irina had a baby for every "Irina S is pregnant" rumor, does anyone know how many children she would have by now?

Is all this tomfoolery about IS carrying MK baby worse than using the FAT word?