Happy Birthday Fumie Suguri !!!!! | Golden Skate

Happy Birthday Fumie Suguri !!!!!

SeaniBu

Record Breaker
Being as it is already the 31st in Japan, and I just couldn't wait :laugh:

FumieBdayCard06.jpg

There is no way to return the wonderful feeling this lady can give, I hope she knows how loved she is by so many the world over. :agree:

R.D.

Record Breaker
All of them? :laugh:

Remember, I have to build that collection of mine. Come to think of it I probably have about 600 of her or so.

SeaniBu

Record Breaker
But the middle one in THE ONE! :love:

:agree: :love::love: :love: Her hair is tied in a ribbon in the original, but it didn't work to well with the fireworks background.

Like her T-shirt in the edited birthday wish card?

R.D.

Record Breaker
Thanks for the pics Sean. I don't think I have the first three but I do have some of the other ones you included.

I have a similar MK pic scanned in IFS magazine (that's where the pic is from and I have that issue).

R.D.

Record Breaker
OK, after adding the pics and scanning for dupes I find I'm one pic shy of 700 :no: someone wanna help me out? :biggrin: :chorus:

Bill508

Rinkside
Thanks guys. I love Fumie. Her and Miki are my fav skaters. It hurts bad to see Fumie come in 4th on occasions. Always underscored IMHO. Happy B'Day Fumie. Man, Fumie & Shizuka's B'Days are only two days apart - never realized that. Two great skaters.

flowjo35

On the Ice
Thanks SeaniBu for that video of her teammeats celebrating her birthday. I thinks that is great :)

SeaniBu

Record Breaker
Thanks SeaniBu for that video of her teammeats celebrating her birthday. I thinks that is great :)

I received it as a PM and really could not contain myself from sharing it. It was a surprise and wonderful gesture for them to share it with me and I hope they feel OK with me sharing it on the posts. I love some of the members that I have gotten the opportunity to meet here, "priceless.":bow:

Oh to be standing next to Oda holding the cake for her:love: , and to have seen the exhibition live:rolleye: (since the rolleye doesn't roll for me I think of it as a "dare to dream" or "pondering thought" emoticon). She is so wonderful IMO and it is great that I am not alone in my appreciation of her.

gio

Medalist
Happy birthday Fumie and I wish you also a successful 2007!! I hope your programs will be more appreciated by the judges!! I remember your fantastic SP last year!!