Thread: Emily Hughes gives skating lesson on Today

Down With It

Emily Hughes gives skating lesson on Today

On a more upbeat note, I found this video on Youtube...and got a kick out of it...anyway, check it out

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rmG7v5O_PcA

Lovin' the Kween ... Now and Forever
    Thanks for posting this, RD.
    Emily has tons of personality, that's for sure! If she could ever get her jumps straightened out, she just might give the others a run for their money.

"I'll just show you and easy one..." (spin) She's certainly got a sense of humor!

Custom Title
    That was adorable - the 'easy spin' was hilarious. Thanks for posting this RD.

So - to speculate - why do you think Emily was vague about her next Olympics - is the 'hope so' you never know if you'll make the team, or is the 'hope so' I'm not sure if I'm committed for another 4 years, getting ready for college etc? Any guesses? Any inside info?

Down With It
    The funniest part is when she did the spin and then told Meredith (something like) "Now, you just follow..." I was saying, you've GOT to be kidding!!

I think Emily wants to follow the track of her big sister; maybe she wants to see how much success skating brings her in the next two years. I mean, she's already been to the Olympics, so unless she's going to be a medal contender in the next Games I speculate that she might skip it and go onto college.

Thanks RD. Great clip. Emily looks great and what a sense of humor.

Custom Title
    Em is soooo cute! I am waiting to see how she does at Nationals with such excitement! Go Em!!

Emily looks great and great charm, I like the way she saved Meredith's face from the boards in that "race."

Oh yah, very cute old footage, just darling and a penguin to add. My lucky day.
    Last edited by SeaniBu; 01-02-2007 at 08:53 PM.

Keeper of Bab's Death Stare... nubka's Avatar

Thumbs up

I absolutely luuuuv Emily!! Thanks for the link.