Emily Hughes gives skating lesson on Today | Golden Skate

Emily Hughes gives skating lesson on Today

nymkfan51

Medalist
Thanks for posting this, RD.
Emily has tons of personality, that's for sure! If she could ever get her jumps straightened out, she just might give the others a run for their money.

Helen88

Spectator
"I'll just show you and easy one..." (spin) :rofl: She's certainly got a sense of humor!

emma

Record Breaker
That was adorable - the 'easy spin' was hilarious. Thanks for posting this RD.

So - to speculate - why do you think Emily was vague about her next Olympics - is the 'hope so' you never know if you'll make the team, or is the 'hope so' I'm not sure if I'm committed for another 4 years, getting ready for college etc? Any guesses? Any inside info?

R.D.

Record Breaker
The funniest part is when she did the spin and then told Meredith (something like) "Now, you just follow..." I was :rofl: saying, you've GOT to be kidding!!

I think Emily wants to follow the track of her big sister; maybe she wants to see how much success skating brings her in the next two years. I mean, she's already been to the Olympics, so unless she's going to be a medal contender in the next Games I speculate that she might skip it and go onto college.

Fossi

Final Flight
Em is soooo cute! I am waiting to see how she does at Nationals with such excitement! Go Em!!

SeaniBu

Record Breaker
Emily looks great and great charm, I like the way she saved Meredith's face from the boards in that "race."

Oh yah, very cute old footage, just darling and a penguin to add. My lucky day.

Last edited: