Thread: Compulsory Dance report

Custom Title

Compulsory Dance report

Gmyzina/Lobanov

She is hot pink, he in tails. Smooth, with silent edges, but otherwise unremarkable.

Do we have online scores somewhere? It would save me time and efforts if I don't have to write down and type the numbers.

12.73/13.36 = 26.09

Yakovleva/Manvelov

Better than expected from them based on seeing them in the past. No obvious weaknesses, except for his rather poor bodyline. They slow down approaching some steps as well.

12.71/11.69=24.40

Shmirina/Barzdyrev

Lobacheva's students. A new team I suppose, tight in some places, like they aren't accustomed to skating together. Weak lines, especially free leg positions. I do not understand their TES. they look weaker than two other teams.

12.79/11.36=24.15

Khokhlova/Novitsky

Clearly a class apart from the rest of the field. Fast, confident, smooth. Gorgeous dress for her as well. Nice waltz expression, but he can improve his free leg positions in some places.

18.79/18.42=37.15

Rubleva/Shefer

She went from peroxide platinum blond to equally artificial black. Wonder what her natural colour looks like, because both this "extremes" look bad on her. They seem to have smaller patter than the others, because I was able to see them doing some turns, which were "blocked" for the other teams. Nice glide and smooth.

16.40/16.11=32.51

Domnina/Shabalin

The dress is still the same, I thought she would get rid of it, after some of the CoR photos. They have a real "star" quality to their skating now, even though I think this time I liked Khokh/Nov a bit better. Kudos for her for getting rid of that horrible blue eye shadow

21.13/20.13=41.26

Zlobina/Sitnikov

Poor kids, both fell two times during the first pattern. Needless to say they were devastated, the public supported them, though and gave the lot of applause then they repeated all the steps in the second patter without falling.

10.33/9.90-4.00=16.23

Platonova/Maximishin

Better than at CoR, better power, more confident etc. I am not sure whenever I like them more or less than Rubleva/Schefer...

16.01/15.85=31.85

Custom Title
    THANK YOU! THANK YOU!!!!

Skating Freak Barbie
    Anna, I haven't found any online scores anywhere yet, so thank you for including them.

A few years ago Rubleva's hair was kind of reddish-brown I think? (Maybe getting her mixed up with another B-level team)....if it was her, it looked good!

Dance Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kasey View Post

A few years ago Rubleva's hair was kind of reddish-brown I think? (Maybe getting her mixed up with another B-level team)....if it was her, it looked good!
    like this? >> http://russiaonice.narod.ru/photos/r...eva_shefer.htm

Dance Addicted
    scores are posted on goldskate but only in russian for now

protocols
    http://www.goldskate.ru/schedule/fs-...stmark-rus.pdf