R

rgirl181

Happy Birthday, GrGranny!

GrGranny Birthday Ditty

Great Granny turned 74!
We at GS just want more!
Great Granny's the best
I don't say this in jest
Who else puts our spelling to the test!?

Happy belated birthday GG. We love you, yeah, yeah, yeah!

Others are invited to send their birthday greetings to GrGranny in word or song;)
Rgirl

A

Aloft02

Re: Happy Birthday, GrGranny!

Happy birthday, Grgranny!! (a little late I guess??)

1929 was a very good year - Vitamin B1 was discovered :| , hemlines rose :eek: , the favorite songs on the 'wireless' were "You're the Cream in My Coffee", "Tiptoe Through the Tulips" :x , "Singin' in the Rain", and "Stardust", yes, the stock market did crash :mad: , BUT both Audrey Hepburn and you were born :D :) :cool: .

It's been a pleasure to get to know you - hope your birthday is/was every bit as special as you!!

(I tried to write a poem, but the muse was busy. In honor of your birthday I did, however, spell everything correctly. For a change.)

R

RealtorGal

<span style="color:red;font-family:comic sans ms;font-size:x-large;">Happy Birthday, GrGranny!</span>

<span style="color:navy;font-family:comic sans ms;font-size:small;">(Mine is tomorrow! Taking the day off!)</span>

S

Show 42

Wow, I didn't know!!!!! Today is also my youngest son's BD. Happy BD tomorrow, RGal!!!!:D :D :D

S

sk8cynic

HapE BiRthdA 2U GrGranny! (sorry I just couldn't resist :p )

In all seriousness, hope you have a lovely birthday!

WOW!!! All these Tauruses! I'm impressed! (of course I'm biased though, LittleCynic and I are both Tauruses)

J

JOHIO2

Happy, happy Bday to GG. Here's to as many more as you wish!

Also, happy bd to rg.

G

Grgranny

Thanks bunches everyone. Even my only son hasn't seen fit to call or email me. I am disgusted with him.
I still remember (something unusual for me,:lol: ) the song RGIRL wrote for me last year. Really loved it. I saved it.

D

dlksk8fan

GrGranny, GrGranny here's a little birthday wish-hope your day was happy and the best throughout the year;)

P

Pookie

<span style="color:red;font-family:comic sans ms;font-size:x-large;">Belated Happie Burthday, GrGranny!</span>

D

Dee4707

P

Ptichka

[c]
<font size=6 color="#CC3300">!!!HAPPY BIRTHDAY GrGranny!!!</font>[/c]

<font size=3 color="#990066">Figured I would look up your signs on your birthday for you, so we can all find out more about who you are:</font>
<image src="http://www.streamload.com/MogunBrill/PICS_for_links/Snake.jpg"><font size=3 color="#336633">1929 is the year of the SNAKE:</font>
<font size=2 color="#336633">
People born in the Year of the Snake are deep. They say little and possess great wisdom. They never have to worry about money; they are financially fortunate. Snake people are often quite vain, selfish, and a bit stingy. Yet they have tremendous sympathy for others and try to help those less fortunate. Snake people tend to overdo, since they have doubts about other people's judgment and prefer to rely on themselves. They are determined in whatever they do and hate to fail. Although calm on the surface, they are intense and passionate. Snake people are usually good-looking and sometimes have martial problems because they are fickle. </font>
<image src="http://www.streamload.com/MogunBrill/PICS_for_links/Taurus.jpg"><font size=3 color="#0066CC">In Traditional Zodiac, you are a TAURUS: </font>
<font size=2 color="#0066CC">
Your natural inner feelings for comfort, warmth and material security can never be denied by you - for these are the basic building blocks of your character. You need a stable, safe and generally unchanging environment to function happily and peacefully.

Your feelings are genuine, warm and caring - with a definite fixity. In other words, you don't like change too much - which makes your relationships very stable. This element of fixity makes you inflexible in many areas. You don't change your mind easily and friends and loved ones will certainly see a stubborn side to your nature.

With respect to money - you do have a tendency to be very conservative and frugal - waste is an abhorrent thing to you, and even the small things that others discard are seen to be of value by you.You generally take a cautious and even mistrusting approach to the world and people around you - until you loosen up enough to take them into your confidence.

One of your challenges in life is to not take things too easy and complacently - you have such a talent with material resources that it would be a sham to waste all that natural potential for achievement.
</font>

<image src="http://www.streamload.com/MogunBrill/PICS_for_links/Planet.jpg"><font size=3 color="#336600">Taurus is represented by planet "Y" in our Solar System.</font>
<font size=2 color="#336600">
"Y" is an undiscovered planet beyond Pluto and the next to last planet in our SOLAR SYSTEM. Astronomers at Lowell Observatory in Flagstaff, Arizona think they may have spotted planet "Y" but it will be a few years before they are sure, photographic proof is needed and that proof comes from proving Retrograde motion. The size and shape of "Y" are unknown but it is known that it takes approximately 500 years to revolve around the SUN and is some 8 billion miles from the SUN. </font>

<font size=2 color="#FF9900">Taurus is a FIXED sign, which relates to stability, earthiness and fixity. The determination of the Fixed signs expresses itself in the form of great willpower. </font>

<font size=3 color="#0033CC">Specific to April 24</font>
<font size=2 color="#0033CC">
You are fully controlled by Venus which rules both the month and the day you were born. Being the planet of love and beauty, you have a natural sense of balance and like to surround yourself with these things.
You put a lot of energy into your family and domestic sphere and find yourself thrown completely out of kilter if any problems arise on that front. The need to work in harmonious environments may even draw yourself to setting up your workplace in the home.
Work issues may involve female co-employees. </font>
<font size=2 color="#FF66CC">
<list>
<li>Your lucky colours are white and cream, rose and pink.
<li>Your lucky gems are diamond, white sapphire or quartz crystal.
<li>Your lucky days of the week Friday, Saturday, Wednesday.
<li>Your lucky numbers and years of important change are 6, 15, 24, 33, 42, 51, 60, 69, 78.
<li>Famous people born on your birthday include Anthony Trollope, Robert P. Warren, Shirley Maclaine, Barbra Streisand, Gemi Taylor and Kimberley Cooper.
</list>
</font>

D

DORISPULASKI

horoscopes.astrology.com/dailytaurus.html
Grgranny, Happy Birthday!!!! If you fill in your place, time and date of birth on the above link, it will give you a personal free horoscope. Even if you don't believe in this stuff (and I don') it can be silly fun.

Also, try the flattery.com link on one of the other threads. You are Fabulous, Grgranny, so go celebrate!!!

doris

M

mathman444

Happybirthday, Granny, and many, many more.

Larry

S

sk8tngcanuck

Belated wishes

Happiest of belated bdays granny! To you also Rgirl!

I am not creative enough to write a ditty, so my wishes will just have to do!

K

Kzarah

Belated wishes

Happy B Day Grand
Little Lulu wants to know if you were a rapper because you were born in the thirties. I told her that she means to ask were you a flapper. I told her you were too young to have been a flapper. You were too young to be a flapper weren't you? So Grandmother, what inovations and technologies do we have that you never dreamed of when you were dancing to the Charlston?
Daniel and Little Lulu