Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: What has Tara Lipinski been up to?

Custom Title

What has Tara Lipinski been up to?

I was thinking of her the other day. Does anyone know where she is now? I knew she was trying acting, but it never seemed to work out for her. Well, she's not a huge acting star is what I mean. Any updates?

Down With It
    have you tried this site ?

Matt Savoie~Soul Skater CzarinaAnya's Avatar
    She looks different, somehow...I know it's just her matured.
    Last edited by CzarinaAnya; 01-06-2007 at 11:21 PM.

Lovin' the Kween ... Now and Forever
    All I see that she does is go to premieres and such and get her picture taken. I know she has been taking acting lessons for a long time now, but apparently to no avail. IMO, she just does not have the right look.
    Take Sasha, for example. Even though she has no formal acting training yet, she does have a look that allows her to get her foot in the door. What she does with that in the future is up to her.
    If Tara was going to get her break, IMO she would have had it by now. I doubt she will ever be much more than she is today. It was good thinking on her part that she apparently managed her money so well ... at least she can live this lifestyle without actually working.

I think she looks a little like Denies Bielmann mixed with Mollie Ringwald. Love the bunny smile.. of course.

There are great pics, most have seen, but the one that I wonder about is the pic of her at .. like 15, bent over in the chair with that look on her face???? What is that pic saying? Was she a big Brittany Spears fan back then Looks like she stepped right out of the Baby Do It To Me One More Time video. I wonder why she would have that up as a "memory of her past" when there are some of her at that age skating looking more like a beautiful athlete then a "morally questionable" Catholic school girl? JMO

Custom Title
    Tara looks as if she's had work done on her face: cheek implants and collagen injections to her lips. And, of course, the porcelain crowns on the teeth.

ETA: She may have had an eyebrow lift as well, which makes her eyes look more open and bigger.
    Last edited by chuckm; 01-07-2007 at 04:01 PM.

Is her pro skating career over?

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by chuckm View Post
    Tara looks as if she's had work done on her face: cheek implants and collagen injections to her lips. And, of course, the porcelain crowns on the teeth.
    I was about to mention this as well. I especially noticed the work on her cheeks. IMO, it makes her look trashy, like someone in Girls Gone Wild. I guess she's pretty much out of the spotlight forever.

Lovin' the Kween ... Now and Forever
    That's the word I was looking for, Jasper ... trashy. I'm sorry if this sounds harsh, but that's how I see her. I don't even think she is good looking. At least when she was younger, there was a youthful sweetness to her. Now she just looks yucky to me.

Those pictures are definitely from a variety of phases in her life. Her face appears fuller in the later pictures.

At age 24, she's certainly entitled to enjoy her successes. At least she's not behaving like Britney or Paris or Lindsay Lohan and remains a good role model. Either that or the media doesn't care enough to track her behavior any more.

There are lots of actors that don't ge the spotlight most of the time. Many have careers as supporting cast, but love what they do. Nothing wrong with that.

Custom Title
    We don't know how Tara is behaving. The papparazzi follow Lohan, Hilton and Spears around because they are big names and everything they do is written about and photographed. Tara is no longer a big name and she is under the media radar. Those red-carpet pictures are arranged by her agent for her resume.

It is sad that Tara has chosen to alter her appearance so that she resembles everyone else in Hollywood, only she just isn't as pretty.

Down With It
    I think Tara is alright but notice she has to wear twice the make-up.

Quote Originally Posted by demarinis5 View Post
    Is her pro skating career over?

she pretty much bowwed out of skating after her last year with SOI... due to her hip and her 'new found success' as an actress

Down With It
    AFAIK she's not even going to premieres. Haven't seen any new pics of her in a few months. I think she's just living her life out of the spotlight now as a "normal person". (who would have thought )

Medalist
    Maybe she's just not being invited anymore?

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast