Christopher Bowman to Host New Variety/Talk Shw | Golden Skate

Christopher Bowman to Host New Variety/Talk Shw

pr girl

Match Penalty
Press Release

The Showman Show
Christopher Bowman to Host Variety/Talk Show

January 1, 2007

Internationally renowned former child star, two-time Winter Olympian, “The Greatest National Men’s Skating Champion in History” and Sports Commentator Christopher “Bowman The Showman,” continues to live a “Larger then life” Hollywood Celebrity lifestyle.

Not only does “Bowman The Showman” still have the largest growing fan base of all Winter Olympians, he himself is growing “Larger than Life”! He has given up his life of sex, drugs and rock and roll for Cannelloni and Chianti!

THIS WOMANIZING BAD BOY NEEDS DISCIPLINE, NOW MORE THAN EVER! HIS CAREER IS BOOMING…IF ONLY WE COULD GET HIM TO STOP EATING!

Get ready for “The Showman Show,” a sidesplitting comedy/variety/talk show that will host celebrity guests, air cooking segments and just have you rolling with laughter, as you chronicle the quest to tame the Showman.

The Showman Show production is a partnership between Competitive Edge Marketing and Management which is owned by Christopher Bowman with partner April Freeman and Eclipse Multimedia Group Inc. together with CEO Theodore Bolden, Freeman and Bowman have developed this hysterical entertainment production and have now recruited some of the best professional writers, producers, dancers, choreographers and fashion design/wardrobe stylists in the business.

The Showman Show will release lines of Showman specific products that will intrigue more than the average fan. Information about The Showman Show is available on the Official Website www.showmanshow.com

We look forward to entertaining you in 2007!

For further comment you can contact Executive Producer and Co-Creator April Freeman via email at [email protected] or [email protected]

Hey, no fair. I want to audition for Deja Vu but they won't let me!

Anyway, rock on, dude! I think the show should feature famous actresses like Tara Lipinski and Sasha Cohen!