Entries | Golden Skate

Entries

sweetlilnothing

Rinkside
So far I have found a few entries for 4CCs.

Ladies
Carter -AUS

Men
Carlow -AUS
Timmon -AUS
Thode- NZ
Waston -NZ
Wilson- NZ

Dance
Borounov/Borounov -AUS

I'll add more when I find them :)

SailorGalaxia518

Record Breaker
Japan has announced their 4CC's Team:

Men: Yasuharu Nanri, Noriyuki Kanzaki and Kensuke Nakaniwa
Ladies: Fumie Suguri, Yoshie Onda and Aki Sawada
Ice Dancing: Cathy Reed / Chris Reed

Sandra_persch

On the Ice
So far I have found a few entries for 4CCs.

Ladies
Carter -AUS

Men
Carlow -AUS
Timmon -AUS
Thode- NZ
Waston -NZ
Wilson- NZ

Dance
Borounov/Borounov -AUS

I'll add more when I find them :)

It has been posted at Ozskates Forum that Phoebe DI TOMMASO has been assigned as well.

Sylvia

Record Breaker
Could you spell out the first names as well? For example, "Waston -NZ" is Joel Watson, correct? TIA.

M

mylastduchess

Japan has announced their 4CC's Team:

Men: Yasuharu Nanri, Noriyuki Kanzaki and Kensuke Nakaniwa
Ladies: Fumie Suguri, Yoshie Onda and Aki Sawada
Ice Dancing: Cathy Reed / Chris Reed

Fumie and Nana Takeda is not confirmed yet since their also listed in Asian Winter Games which is virtually back to back I don't know if the skaters or if federation will chose which event they will go to but rumours are circulationg that Mao might go to AWG.

iceskfan

Spectator
Could you spell out the first names as well? For example, "Waston -NZ" is Joel Watson, correct? TIA.

It will be

Joanne Carter AUS
Sean Carlow AUS
Dean Timmons AUS
Tristan Thode NZL
Joel Watson NZL
Mathieu Wilson NZL

Isn't Bradley Santer (AUS) skating. I think he came 1st or 2nd at their Nationals and there probably aren't many men skating in their senior ranks.

M

mylastduchess

From Rosaleen

Four Continents:

Men: Buttle, Mabee, Sandhu
Ladies: Rochette, Hawker, Phaneuf (Mira Leung chose not to go)
Pairs: Dube/Davison, Marcoux/Buntin, Langlois/Hay
Dance: Dubreuil/Lauzon, Virtue/Moir, Senft/Gislason (Weaver/Poje declined)

icesk8erdude4e

Rinkside
I hope to see some new faces at Four Continents this year.

Maybe we'll have a skater from Mexico do well, I hope that Michelle Cantu of Mexico can do better than 15th this year because she's a great skater and Mexico's most promising and I hope that she can actually do something for Mexico as I have never seen a skater from Mexico do anything.

M

mylastduchess

Korean National Team

Chae-Wha Kim
Yea-Ji Shin
Na-Young Kim

Eudgene

Spectator
Does anybody know why Johnny Weir is not competing here?

Well,as far as I know a couple days ago he was in the lists,but now he isn't there.
I guess Johnny doesn't have enough time for everything I mean Heatherette fashion show in NYC,his performance at Tatiana Tarasova Jubilee. The show is on 13 February in Moscow.(I'll be there,LOL)And I also think that he isn't up to power right now maybe he needs some rest before the Worlds.But at the same time I think it'd be better for him to compete at Four Continents.

merrywidow

Record Breaker
Sorry, I have no idea as to why G/P aren't going. They may want more time to train before going to Worlds. I found the info on the USFSA site.

AliasJohnDoe

Rinkside
As much as I like Gregory/Petukhov, I think maybe it's better they don't get caught in the middle of the Virtue/Moir/Davis/White battle. It wouldn't look good before Worlds to suddenly be beaten by 2 new-to-seniors teams. I believe they would have been close to G/P, if not pass them. They were already passed by Khokhlova/Novitski at the GPF. I'm glad to see Navarro/Bommentre going to 4CC.