A few questions, please and thanks. | Golden Skate

A few questions, please and thanks.

shdotz

On the Ice
After watching several skating TV specials this season, I have a couple of questions to ask:

Is Long and Tsher(?) back together again with ice dancing? When did they get back together, and is there a story behind this? I'm REALLY glad to see them again.

Is John Zimmerman still married?

What has gone wrong with Heather's TV Skating Schedule?

shdotz:)

iluvtodd

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Naomi & Peter have been skating in some shows. We saw them in Mike Weiss' Foundation show 9/05 and 9/06. We also got to see them in "Fashion on Ice" in early December. Naomi became engaged at the end of this show (to Mark Fitzgerald, another ice dancer and now a coach), just before the retakes. The show will air on NBC on Sunday, 1/21/07 from 4 to 6 PM EST. I wonder if they'll show the proposal :love: . That would be really sweet.

Here's a link to pictures from the show.

http://www.scratchspin.com/2006/fashion06/fashion06.shtml

Click on the skaters' names to see their programs.

For pictures specifically of Naomi & Peter and the marriage proposal, click here:

http://www.scratchspin.com/2006/fashion06/tchernyshev.html

John is still married to Silvia. They both performed in Mike Weiss' foundation show in September (of course he skates pairs with Kyoko and they are both in SOI). Silvia & John also skated in Fashion on Ice, Silvia on her own, and John with Kyoko..

I can't answer for Heather, but I get the feeling that she hasn't been updating it as frequently as she used to. Therefore the schedule doesn't always reflect last minute changes. Some of the discrepancies are probably beyond her control. I still refer to her schedule for reasonably reliable information, but I try to check it at least once a week for updates.

Last edited:

shdotz

On the Ice
Great info and photos!

Thanks for the up-to-date info, web sites, and the great photos.

All looks well. Wish we in Central Florida were able to see these skating shows - even if they're scheduled for local audiences.

I'm sure they - with commercials - would be most appreciated by the TV audiences as well as definitely profitable for the company who allows TV showings.

sh:)