Thought we could all add to this for it seems like every state has one of these jokes going since J. Foxworthy's "might be a redneck if..."
So anyway what are some about your area?
Some I hear around here.
You might be a Coloradan if ...........
1. You switch from "Heat" to "A/C" in one day.
2. You know what the "Peoples Republic of Boulder"
3. Your sense of direction is: towards the mountains
and away from the mountains.
4. You're a meat-eating vegetarian.
5. The bike on your car is worth more than your car
and you have your own special bike lane.
6. You're able to drive 65 miles per hour through a raging blizzard without even flinching.
9. You design your kid's Halloween costumes to fit over a snowsuit.
10. You think that sexy lingerie is wool socks and flannel PJs.
12. You've been tear gassed in a riot to celebrate a CU/CSU victory that you went to with your parents.
14. You can drive over a 12,000-foot pass in 4 feet of snow to go snow skiing, but can't get to work if there are 4 inches on the road.
16. When you visit friends at sea level, you can drink a case of beer and not get a buzz.
17. Your car insurance costs more than your car.
18. You have surge protectors on every outlet.
19. April showers bring May blizzards.
20. 'Timberline' is a place you have actually been.
22. You know what a 'Rocky Mountain Oyster' is.
23. You know what a "fourteener" is. But you don't know what a "turn signal" is.
25. A bear on your front porch doesn't bother you nearly as much as a bad pass from the Broncos quarterback.
26. Your golf bag has a 9-iron, a 3-wood and a lightning rod.
27. You know who Alfred Packer was and what he did.
28. You know who Baby Doe Tabor was.
29. SPF 90! is not out of the question.
30. People from out of state breathe 5 times as often as you do.
32. Thunder has set off your car alarm.
35. A sudden loss of cabin pressure is not a big deal.
36. You think a red light means 3 more cars can go
37. You have spoken the words, "where we're going, we don't need roads!!"
38. You know where Doc Holliday's grave is.
39. You know where Buffalo Bill's grave is.
40. You know where the real "South Park" is.
42. Driving directions usually include 'Go over_________ Pass.'
43. You've 'checked for ticks' twice in the same day.
44. You've dressed in shorts, sandals, and a parka with a hood and gloves all at the same time.
45. You've gone snow skiing in July and.... You've played golf in January and.....They were in the same year!
49. You get a certain feeling of satisfaction from knowing that California and Texas are both downstream.
50. You wont put doors or a roof on your Jeep, but will make your passengers wear 8 layers of clothes.