Entries are up! | Golden Skate

Entries are up!

hmmm - Substitutes:

Contesti (France)

Martynova (Russia)

Switzwerland has a substitute. Is there a surge of interst here?

Joe

Kasey

Medalist
I would hope this isn't the complete list, since Meier is not on the roster for ladies.

antmanb

Record Breaker
Looks like NISA are waiting for the results of nationals this week before naming the GB team at Europeans.

Ant

nuge

On the Ice
Pechalet /Bourzat will be there !:clap:

Looking forward to seeing their voidy fd again .

Last edited:

La Rhumba

Supporting All British Skaters!
Medalist
Country
United-Kingdom
So Carron & Jost are only the substitutes? :confused:

So much for them being introduced to the European arena, in preparation for DelSchoes retiring next year. :scratch:

SailorGalaxia518

Record Breaker
It's also quite sad that Petrova and Tikhonov are only the 1st alternates. Which makes me wonder if they are going to worlds at all?

La Rhumba

Medalist
Country
United-Kingdom
I know!! Especially as they were asked by their Fed to stay on. :sheesh:

La Rhumba

Medalist
Country
United-Kingdom
Pechalat & Bourzat have withdrawn [Nathalie is injued] and Carron & Jost are competing at the Universiade, so will have to go straight from Torino to Warsaw as the French substitutes.

Hopefully P&B will be back for Worlds.

hockeyfan228

Record Breaker
It's also quite sad that Petrova and Tikhonov are only the 1st alternates. Which makes me wonder if they are going to worlds at all?
The three pairs competiting for Russia are Efaieva/Menshikov, Obertas/Slavnov, and Petrova/Tikhonov, listed in alphabetical order. Alternates are Kazuchiz/Rosliakov and Ushakova/Karev, also in alphabetical order.

ATW27

On the Ice
The three pairs competiting for Russia are Efaieva/Menshikov, Obertas/Slavnov, and Petrova/Tikhonov, listed in alphabetical order. Alternates are Kazuchiz/Rosliakov and Ushakova/Karev, also in alphabetical order.

Oh, what happened to Mukhortova & Trankov? Are they preparing for Worlds instead? Please don't tell me they are injured or have split again; not after they seemingly turned their season around at Russian Nationals!

Andy

ATW27

On the Ice
Masha is injured...

Thank you for the news.
Oh, that's too bad! Well, then I wish her a full recovery, and hope to see them pick up where they left off at Russian Nationals; that would be great if they were back in by Worlds, but understandable (albeit sad) if they have to sit that out as well. I really think they can be the next great Russian pairs team, if they can put it all together.
Do you know how serious Masha's injury is?

Andy