More of Mao Asada and her poodle Aero | Golden Skate

More of Mao Asada and her poodle Aero

antman said:
So did Nestle give her the pet or did she "happen" to name it Aero?
:laugh: I have a feeling she named her chocolate poodle "Aero" on the same day that she was on hand to open the Aero Skating Rink in the lobby of Tokyo's Marunouchi Building, the corporate headquarters of Nestle in Japan. :laugh: (BTW, you can't buy aero bars in the U.S. :cry:)

http://www.japantoday.com/jp/picture/2638

Oscilla

On the Ice
:laugh: I have a feeling she named her chocolate poodle "Aero" on the same day that she was on hand to open the Aero Skating Rink in the lobby of Tokyo's Marunouchi Building, the corporate headquarters of Nestle in Japan. :laugh:

Not really. She got her poodle soon after winning Junior Worlds 2005 (her mother promised her that if she wins she'll get a dog) and immediately called it Aero. Only recently (as in a few months ago) she made an Aero commercial. The puppy was pretty famous before making the commercial, though - Mao's absolutely infatuated with her and was talking about Aero in nearly every interview.
The rumour has it that Mao named her dog Aero because she loves the Aero chocolate.

Too bad you can't buy it in US. It tastes really good! It's a "bubbly" kind of chocolate and just melts in your mouth. I don't even like chocolate that much, but I became addicted recently. :love: