What you would LIKE to see | Golden Skate

What you would LIKE to see

anything_for_skating

Final Flight
Ok this is another thread about europeans results but results that you would LIKE to see.

Me, I would LOVE if Caro would win :biggrin:
Sarah second
third Sokolova, Elene, or Tugba..who knows....

Men...Stephane first ofcourse :) ....second, third and fourth Van Der Perren, Lutai and Verner in any order.

Pairs:
First, second, third... I have no idea...hope Russian couples do good and Aliona and Robin NOT winning the gold

Dance...French couple first, Domnina Shabalin 2nd and 3rd Denkova Stavyski

YEAH, I KNOW THIS CANNOT HAPPEN BUT HEY, I CAN DREAM :p :)

nuge

On the Ice
I would love Carolina to win gold .Also I would be soooo happy if Delobel/Shoenfelder win silver over Domnina/Shabalin .I would just like to see a big smile on Isabelles face instead of the disappointment.:yes:

AliasJohnDoe

Rinkside
In ladies, I'd like to see Korpi medal after a bad fall season. Just because she's hot!

In mens, I'd like to see 3 quads in the Long Program from Joubert. And Lindemann skate clean.

In pairs, I'd like to see Volosozhar/Morozov make a big comeback after so many injuries and medal.

In dance, I'd like to see Khokhlova/Novitski grab 3rd from Delobel/Schoenfelder just to see the forums go crazy.

Kasey

Medalist
Would love to see Meier, Lambiel, and Delobel/Schoenfelder win (although Denkova/Staviski are perfectly acceptable to me as well!)

Would love to see Griazev in the top 5, possibly even medaling.

MissIzzy

Final Flight
I'll settle for poor Delobel and Scheonfelder making the podium. But their beating the Russians would be nice...

lanadd

On the Ice
I would like to see
Gold for Denkova Stavisky
Silver for Del/S
And bronze Kerrs:)

nuge

On the Ice
I would like to see
Gold for Denkova Stavisky
Silver for Del/S
And bronze Kerrs:)

Wow that would be nice but it 's not going to happen :no:
Maybe euros 2008 they could have a chance of a medal but not this time .

La Rhumba

Supporting All British Skaters!
Medalist
Country
United-Kingdom
Go the Kerrs in Warsaw!!!! :clap:

Oooh, from your lips lanadd to the skating gods ears for them to make the podium! :agree: