AMERICAN IDOL EXTRA EDITION 4/21 | Golden Skate

AMERICAN IDOL EXTRA EDITION 4/21

R

RealtorGal

AMERICAN IDOL EXTRA EDITION 4/21

<span style="color:maroon;font-family:comic sans ms;font-size:small;">They all did really well on this special edition (except for Carmen, that is--and with all the rest of them getting better by the week, she looks just that much worse!).

I am definitely a big fan of Kimberly Locke--she has improved by leaps and bounds and she is just FANTASTIC. She is SO singing from her heart and it shows.

Josh, Trenyce and Ruben were good--just nothing spectacular. Ruben's voice cracked, and Trenyce has so much tongue tension that I don't know how she manages to exhibit that wonderful RANGE!

Clay was FABULOUS, as always. Kimberly is slightly outscoring him in the "singing from the heart" department at this point.

My order of preference:
1. Clay/Kimberly--tie
3. Ruben
4. Trenyce
5. Josh
6. Carmen

Okay, time to go watch "Inspector Morse".</span> :D

S

Show 42

Re: AMERICAN IDOL EXTRA EDITION 4/21

That's how I'd call it tonight too, RGal........I think Clay is the natural talent of the group, but boy, does he need some kind of a make-over........please........42

A

Aloft02

It's <em>definitely</em> time for Carmen to go watch Inspector Morse too....how she got this far....oh, never mind.

Clay, Ruben or Kimberley - a win by any one of them would make me happy - or maybe they should form a GROUP!! The 'Ruben Sandwich' or something.

Show42, there's something about Clay's look that endears him to me. I get all motherly-feeling...I want to iron his shirt while he eats a big heaping plate of lasagna. He really has such a pleasant voice and comfort with performing! (Maybe I do have a favorite.)

S

Show 42

.....Aloft....I know what you mean about Clay. He's got the voice and the looks of a choir boy, and I mean that in the most flattering way. 42