Senior Men's Short Program | Golden Skate

Senior Men's Short Program

Saundy

On the Ice
I'm just so impressed with my fellow Newfie currently in 6th at his FIRST senior nationals! WOW!!!

Go JOEY!!! :rock:

SailorGalaxia518

Record Breaker
Jeffrey Buttle leads but only a little over 3 points over Chris Mabee. Very interesting. It seems that Jeff and Chris are pretty much a lock for the world team where as the 3rd spot is up to 4 other skaters Sandhu, Sawyer, Chipuer, and Craig.

Can Chris win his 1st national title over veterans Buttle and Sandhu?

Kara Bear

Final Flight
Jeffrey Buttle

Christopher Mabee

i can't wait to watch these two preformances. What a surprise to see Mabee up there. Good for him!

SailorGalaxia518

Record Breaker
Jeffrey Buttle

Christopher Mabee

i can't wait to watch these two preformances. What a surprise to see Mabee up there. Good for him!

Me to. Chris must have had the skate of his life to put up a score like that :clap: :clap: :clap: WELL DONE, CHRIS!!!!

I always new he had potential :)

Too bad we can't see this on US TV. It looks like it'll be an exciting finale. Fantastic comeback for Jeff, great skate for Mabee (I have no idea who he is!) and another great comeback opp for Eman. Whew.

SailorGalaxia518

Record Breaker
Too bad we can't see this on US TV. It looks like it'll be an exciting finale. Fantastic comeback for Jeff, great skate for Mabee (I have no idea who he is!) and another great comeback opp for Eman. Whew.

Well I can see this on TV even though I live in the US. I get CTV and CBC because I live right on the Canadian Border. :yes:

slutskayafan21

Match Penalty
I wouldnt be surprised if the CSA is secretly hoping Sawyer or somebody else outskates Sandhu in the long program and they can bump him off the World team and into almost certain retirement. Quite frankly I wouldnt be overly dissapointed if that happened as well. It is time to start building for the future as it is.

iloveaxel

Match Penalty
I wouldnt be surprised if the CSA is secretly hoping Sawyer or somebody else outskates Sandhu in the long program and they can bump him off the World team and into almost certain retirement. Quite frankly I wouldnt be overly dissapointed if that happened as well. It is time to start building for the future as it is.

The so-called rising star 'Patrick Chan' seems to have that similar Sandhu symdrome.