American Idol 4/15 | Page 2 | Golden Skate

American Idol 4/15

C

CB1AB2

Re: Oh, for the love of.....

wholesome look or not ==Carmen== should have been the one voted off=she sounded horrible==

cb

R

RealtorGal

<span style="color:purple;font-family:georgia;font-size:small;">Okay, every single one of us believes Carmen should have been voted off. Yet, week after week she manages to escape the guillotine. How is that possible? I ask again: Is this show fixed in any way?</span>

H

heyang

On another board that I visit (re; soap opera), someone pointed out that Carmen is a member of the Church of Latter Day Saints and that many of its members are voting for her.

I certainly cannot understand how she's been in the bottom 3 for several weeks and still manages to stay for another week.

Maybe they should accumlate the votes from every week - that way one bad performance won't lead to total elimination.

H

HamiltonBrowningFan

<blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>Okay, every single one of us believes Carmen should have been voted off. Yet, week after week she manages to escape the guillotine. How is that possible? I ask again: Is this show fixed in any way? [/quote]

1. fans can vote as many times as possible in the 2 hour period

2. A LOT of Kelly Clarkson teenie-bopper fans are in fact doing just that :p

3. Lots of Clay fans are now Carmen fans because of the two's friendship

4. Because a lot of people in this world are tone deaf

5. Those who aren't tone deaf must be dirty old men(no offense really!)

6. becaue the world is not fair by any means...

7. Speedy is secretly in charge.

S

starshinexavier

Lol to #7, HamiltonBrowningFan. That's probably the case! I, like a lot of people out there, want Carmen gone! I may be tone deaf, but I can tell a bad singer from a good one, and she's definitely a bad singer! I seriously thought that she was gonna get axed this past Tuesday. But no, it didn't happen that way. Grrr........I hope America does it's duty next week and kicks lil miss I can't sing off!

L

Lipinskifan19

haha Toni #4-7 are funny!! I really hope carmen gets voted off, if she wins I will be so mad! I will be screaming clay wuz robbed!!