Pairs Long Program Results Are In! (And Overall Result Spoiler) | Golden Skate

Pairs Long Program Results Are In! (And Overall Result Spoiler)

SailorGalaxia518

Record Breaker
YEA!!! For Dube and Davison for winning their 1st national titile.

Most likely the world team will be:

1. Jessica Dube and Bryce Davison
2. Valerie Marcoux and Craig Buntin
3. Anabelle Langlois and Cody Hay

emma

Record Breaker
Congrats to the medalists!! I am a little sad that W/F weren't on the podium - didn't they say this would be their last year??

JonnyCoop

Record Breaker
Congrats and a big WA-HOOOO!!!:clap: :clap: :clap: for Dube and Davison. I think this pair has the same special "It" factor that Jamie & David have; they are just such a joy to watch. And glad to see them recovering from that injury, too!

scs

Rinkside
I too am thrilled for Dube and Davison--I have loved this team since I first saw them skate! I do feel bad for Marcoux and Buntin; hopefully they can rediscover the reported brilliance that they displayed in the long program at the Grand Prix final.
It had to be disappointing for Wakamatsu/Fecteau being their last competition. Did they even compete this year because Worlds are in Japan?

Tigger

Final Flight
Almost an hour since Eastern Canada saw the coverage. I'd start looking at YouTube now. :)

rain

Record Breaker
Dube and Davison were mesmerizing. This team has so much talent, and if they continue as they are going now, they will be challenging for world medals. They remind me very much of the gorgeous classical Russian pairs of days gone by.

M/B were lucky, and once again held up. They should have been behind W/F in the free. Yes speed, polish, blah, blah, blah — that only counts for so much, and it shouldn't have kept them ahead with the huge and many technical mistakes.

Happy for L/H. They skated really well and deserved the podium finish. Wish we could have seen more of the top pairs.