Exhibitions | Golden Skate

Exhibitions

scs

Rinkside
Did anyone see the exhibitions? They'll be televised next weekend, but any reports would be welcome!

Kara Bear

Final Flight
I stayed for the first half then I had to leave to drive the long way home so I missed the silver and gold winners. My favorite were Langlois and Hay. They had a well choreographed piece that was definietly a show piece and not a short program. I was surprised to see such a strong connection between the two of them and as always, Anabelle was selling the program with everything she had. There were a lot of short programs preformed. Phaneuf did "I will survive".Thats all that really stands out in my head.

The best moment of the day was the Hall of Fame induction. I hope they show this on tv. It was SO good to see Shae Lynn and Victor back together again and hugging! And the emotion he showed made me cry. It was a great moment!

jan

On the Ice
I was really impressed with Sandu during the Gala. His program was really strong with alot of speed, great lines and emotion!!!! I'm not sure if it was new..It started with him doing ballet at one end of the ice.

dfj

On the Ice
I was really impressed with Sandu during the Gala. His program was really strong with alot of speed, great lines and emotion!!!! I'm not sure if it was new..It started with him doing ballet at one end of the ice.

Ave Maria? :clap: :clap:

I can't help but feel bad for him (I know, I should know better!). Maybe, just maybe, this was the kick in the pants he needed - to lose the title that badly? I still refuse to give up on him.