college of choice... | Golden Skate

college of choice...

• Thread starter HamiltonBrowningFan
  • Start date
H

HamiltonBrowningFan

college of choice...

www.sebts.edu/
there's southeastern seminary :) my college of choice....

and I found Clay Aiken's church which is a half hour away... and a friend of mine GOES to his church and I didn't even realize it till this morning! :)
I think I found my church for college! LOL

www.leesvillebaptist.com/

M

mathman444

Re: college of choice...

Toni, how I envy you! This is the most exciting time of your life. Is it for sure that you can go to Southeastern, or do you have to wait for decisions about scholarships, etc?

The Raleigh area is one of the most beautiful regions in the country. Will this be the first time that you have lived away from home?

So many opportunities! About your calling, remember that there are many ways to serve.

I just went to the Leesville Baptist Church web site. Great music!

Mathman

J

JOHIO2

Toni,

Best wishes for college choice. It will be a big change, going to college. But it will be one of the best times of your life.

Did I remember wrong, or do you not live in Alaska? N.C. will really be a change!

H

HamiltonBrowningFan

<blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>Is it for sure that you can go to Southeastern, or do you have to wait for decisions about scholarships, etc? [/quote]

yeah I am in a waiting type period... but we know the President of the college as well as the Dean of Students... and they said that I'm pretty much in as soon as all of my paperwork gets to them :) It's great to have connections eh? :lol:

<blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>The Raleigh area is one of the most beautiful regions in the country. Will this be the first time that you have lived away from home?[/quote]

Yup... but the reason SouthEastern is my choice is because a lot of my friends are going to that school as well... this is just the first step. They don't have my major... but the university I want to go to requires a lot of hours of Bible and what not... so I decided to get it out of the way first :) and get used to being on my own.

<blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>Did I remember wrong, or do you not live in Alaska? N.C. will really be a change! [/quote]

Yup... Alaska be my home... and yeah it's going to be a bit of a change... but their winter was colder and snowy... while we had barely any snow at all!