B&K's Induction | Golden Skate

B&K's Induction

lutzskate

On the Ice
Was anyone there? Did they say anything? How did they seem with one another?

I saw Victor's wife and son "Oliver" on tv - very cute and he definitely looked like the proud papa!

BBI*CEO

On the Ice
I hope they show it on TV, because it wasn't even mentioned, I don't think, on Sunday's coverage. Nevertheless, just looking at the pics put me to tears instantly, so I don't even think I'll need the video coverage to "feel" the moment. My friend who was present at Metro Ctr said Victor burst into tears immediately upon thanking Shae and honouring her for their momentous career and occasion of being on the red carpet together. Then he actually needed a whole lot of time to recompose himself before quickly thanking their families and fans for our support. At which point, I understand, Shae took the mic and spoke at length, with strength and grace through her own tears and emotions. Those of us who know her personally can vouch for her inner strength that comes through no matter what. I'm proud of both of them, I'm beside myself happy that they've reconnected in such a meaningful way, and for me, this is the ultimate culmination to a superb career that I was happy to be a witness as well as a behind-the-scenes part of. Thank you, my loved ones, Shae and Vic. Buttery Babes Incorporated honours you with full heart. Love you both. - A