Nagasu Steals the Thunder in Junior Ladies Short | Golden Skate

Nagasu Steals the Thunder in Junior Ladies Short

WOW. Although it's not over till it's over, Ms Zhang can mess up a double axel. Wish I was there to see it but I wont be there till tomorrow. Putting the Jr. Ladies SP on early was an experiment this year. Unfortunately, no one knew about it until after they bought their tickets.
Must have a look at this Nagasu in the LP. Blake Rosenthal over Wagner. Methinks this was nerves.

Joe

waxel

Final Flight
I watched the youtube clip not realizing this was a US junior skater. I thought it was another Asian wunderkind. Looks like we have yet another rising star in our midst!

dwiggin3

Final Flight
WOW. Although it's not over till it's over, Ms Zhang can mess up a double axel. Wish I was there to see it but I wont be there till tomorrow. Putting the Jr. Ladies SP on early was an experiment this year. Unfortunately, no one knew about it until after they bought their tickets.
Must have a look at this Nagasu in the LP. Blake Rosenthal over Wagner. Methinks this was nerves.

Joe

Putting the Jr. Ladies early was in my opinion, a bad idea. I liked it when they were later in the week...often if I was flying in the day of the Sr. Ladies SP, depending on the time ect, I would get to see some of the Jr. ladies LP...

dancindiva03

Match Penalty
LOL. No matter how much hatred you have toward Caroline and no matter who wins, Mirai and her are good friends.

Do I care if they are friends? No. What I care about is that Mirai, who I find to be a phenomenal skater with a wonderful on-ice personality and terrific style and loads of potential, had a GREAT SP and is in first place. I didn't say a single thing about Caroline so go get over yourself.

scorekeeper

On the Ice
LOL. No matter how much hatred you have toward Caroline and no matter who wins, Mirai and her are good friends.

It's really sad that you live in this negative little world where cheering for one skater automatically means you hate another.