U.S. Figure Skating and IceNetwork.com Announce Unprecendented Broadband Coverage ... | Golden Skate

U.S. Figure Skating and IceNetwork.com Announce Unprecendented Broadband Coverage ...

Penny

On the Ice
The press conferences and interviews from Nationals are free. You don't have to subscribe.

R.D.

Record Breaker
This has potential to be great. I hope they keep up this service and put up more vids, especially from the international competitions.

I have a question for the subscribers: how's the quality? I think they should eventually get to streaming live competitions, then offering high-quality downloads of your favorite performances afterward.

sk8addict

On the Ice
Quality

Greetings, The quality has been great. Much better than Mediazone last season. Good camera placement. I think it was a good deal especially since we are skipping Nationals this year for a kitchen remodel. Already got my tickets ordered for St Paul. I did enjoy seeing the regionals and sectionals.. and have already gone back to see Elliot Halverson's short program. He is a beautiful skater and I would have missed him this year without IceNetwork.com

isk82

On the Ice
The USFSA website says it's "free to all fans" which is a bit misleading, since I went there and sat the $29.99 fee. I was kind of disappointed. They made it sound like it was free this year to see what the interest level would be, then charge next year.

sk8addict

On the Ice
The USFSA website says it's "free to all fans" which is a bit misleading, since I went there and sat the $29.99 fee. I was kind of disappointed. They made it sound like it was free this year to see what the interest level would be, then charge next year.

I think if you click on the top right add: that will give you the free Nationals behind the scenes.For all the rest you must pay .

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Did anyone else watch Johnny's press conference. I think when we read things aobut Johnny, I get an impression but when you hear him say things, it can be understandable as to his world so to speak. I love it. Lots of information in the conference.

Dee

Jhar55

Medalist
I also think it was little miss leading, I thought they were going to show highlights of the skating also. The quality isn't bad, maybe with lack of intest with the networks it might be good deal if they would air the events live.
Also make it easier to find your way around the sight, have a log in screen.