AI Fans - Your Bottom 5 Performances | Golden Skate

AI Fans - Your Bottom 5 Performances

G

guinevere

AI Fans - Your Bottom 5 Performances

That Top 10 list got me thinking....

Okay, I could just put every single song Carmen has sang on this list, because each week she's pretty much worse than anything any other contestant has done, but I will limit myself to one. And please, keep your votes to those who made it to the Top 10/12 from either season:

5. RJ Helton - I believe it was his Big Band number, the one where he forgot the words. He does get credit for knowing that he messed up, and being shocked that Christina Christian got voted off insead

4. Ryan Starr "You Really Got Me" - Wow. Just toally the wrong direction for this show.

3. Josh - Disco song - I didn't even get to see this, I've just heard it was the pits. Maybe if I'd seen it for myself it would be higher (but I doubt it!)

2. Carmen "Call Me" - an abomination of a good song. I bet you thought I would put her in first place though, didn't you? Noooo, that honor goes to

1. <strong>NIKKI "Always Something There to Remind Me"</strong> - this was painful. Beyond painful. A real yowler. I felt so bad for her that she had to keep singing and finish it. OUCH! And yet, somehow, she wasn't voted off for this.

guinevere

S

sk8cynic

Re: AI Fans - Your Bottom 5 Performances

Guinevere,

I agree pretty much with you on those. Josh sang Kool and the Gang's Celebration - the only thing I was celebrating was when he finished.

I'd have to add Tamyra Gray's rendition of Patti LaBelle's Runnin' Hot, Runnin' Cold (New Attitude - as if Dr. Laura's use of that song didn't alread make me want to barf).

Julia DeMato's version of Flashdance was pretty horrible, as well, but then again, I had to sing that stupid song when I was a junior in high school, so there's a previous bias there.

There was also a song that Cory Clark did that made me cringe (come to think of it, most of his performances did that to me), but I cannot remember which one.

K

Kasey

Jeeze, could I just say ANYTHING by Carmen or RJ?? Hmm, let's see....No particular order, other than how they come to my mind!

1. Justin's "PYT"....oh man, what a bad choice for a good talent!

2. Carmen doing Blondie....like fingernails on a chalkboard

3. RJ's "Arthur" theme....came the week after the big band disaster...he looked constipated while singing it

4. Josh doing "Celebration" for disco week....that was just painful!

5. But not as painful as Corey...Dang, I don't even remember the song he was mutilating....it was like noise from a slaughterhouse.....BADDDDD Corey!

That doesn't even take Nikki, Ryan, Julia or Kim C.'s disasters into mention!

Kasey

M

magentataupe

1. Like A Virgin - Keith
2. Always Something There To Remind Me - Nikki
3. Everything I Do - Kim Caldwell
4. Frim Fram Sauce - Ryan Starr
5. The Longest Time - Group Performance

M

mike79

1. Anything by Jim Verraros
2. Josh-Celebration
3. Anything by the trio of Jays (AJ, Ejay, RJ)
4. Jennifer Fuentes-I Wanna Dance With Somebody
5. Anything by Edgar and Keith