Practice Reports | Golden Skate

Practice Reports

flying camel

Medalist
I can't find any reports or pictures on Senior ladies or men. They have to be there by now. Has anyone heard anything? I'm desperate for information.

dwiggin3

Final Flight
flying_camel,

I too have been looking for this as well...maybe the other events have eclipsed them...I know if you go to ice-dance.com they have blogs of the dance events and the USFSA site has a blog going about all the events - but they have yet to post anything about the Sr. events with exception to the Dance.

Didn't we have a crew from goldenskate attend last year that reported back? guess maybe next year we'll have to have an official blog...given that it will be in MN, I am seriously considering going and bringing the computer - by then I'll NEED some serious winter wether!

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
Other than Joesitz I'm not sure there are any GS members in Spokane attending the event

there are a couple of us already planning to attend next year (I can't stand sitting at home with this whole thing lol)

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Other than Joesitz I'm not sure there are any GS members in Spokane attending the event

there are a couple of us already planning to attend next year (I can't stand sitting at home with this whole thing lol)

Doesn't Math usually go to Nationals???

Dee