Alexei's Official Message Board | Golden Skate

Alexei's Official Message Board

M

My Immortal

Hi just letting those of you who are Yagudin fans know that it is uncertain as of right now when the official message board will be back up and running.in the mean time i have started the following board,so the information,schedule,videos,pictures etc...is still available to the fans.Hope to see you there! :agree:

Zanzibar

Final Flight
Alexei Yagudin stated to me today that he has in no way authorized this person - who he has called a harrasser and stalker - to represent him in any official capacity, and will have no relationship whatsoever with any board she operates associated with his name.

I am posting this at his request.

Kelly22

Rinkside
Alexei's Official Message Board Thread

Alexei Yagudin stated to me today that he has in no way authorized this person - who he has called a harrasser and stalker - to represent him in any official capacity, and will have no relationship whatsoever with any board she operates associated with his name.

I am posting this at his request.

Ha! That stopped them dead in their tracks. There are definitely some over the edge fans out there who live in a sad fantasy world. It would be scary to be a celebrity in the world today.