Junior Men Short | Golden Skate

Junior Men Short

sk8addict

On the Ice
I was so pleased to see Eloit Halverson in first after the short. He is a skaters skater. Hope he can hold on in the free. The Bielman into a triple-triple is amazing for a man. What an entrance! Can't wait to see him in person next year! You can tell he grew up watching Pluschenko, Weir and Sasha.

Last edited:

BigYellowTaxi

Spectator
I was VERY pleased to see him in first. He is certainly very accomplished both technically and artistically, and I'd love to see how he develops in the next few years. And his biellman is pretty darn cool. I was also pleased to see Brandon Mroz in second. He is very stylish and one of the few in the junior level to have footwork sequences that don't look labored. The junior men's field is very strong this year, and it's going to be a tough battle for the podium. I'm excited to see how it all plays out.

sk8addict

On the Ice
Junior Champion

Eliot just won the Junior title!! 187 plus points. Can't wait until next year!!!

BigYellowTaxi

Spectator
Sweet! Yay for Eliot and Brandon. This podium is exactly how I wanted it to be. I am glad that Austin Kanallakan pulled out a great long and made it to the podium, I was rooting for him after seeing him in a JGP event. Men's figure skating seems to have a bright future.