Did anyone record the ESPN Ladies Intro last night? | Golden Skate

Did anyone record the ESPN Ladies Intro last night?

R.D.

Record Breaker
Hey, just a question. I think I mentioned this deep within another thread but I'd like to get it out there that I missed this part and am looking for a Broadcast-Quality (DVD-quality) version from someone who recorded last night's US Nationals ladies' short program.

Did anyone record it and manage to catch this part? (It's the intro...the first 5 minutes of the broadcast.)

Jhar55

Medalist
I recoeded it on my DVD what part are you looking for?
Think I got all of the fluff.

R.D.

Record Breaker
The first five minutes of the broadcast (the preview of the ladies' short). The piece just before Taylor Firth took the ice.

I'd like to add that to MY DVD so I was looking for a broadcast, DV or DVD quality rip of that segment so I can add it to the rest of the DVD recording.

SeaniBu

Record Breaker
Only parts, sorry Dog. I'd be happy to share it but.... The skating is what matters anyway:p

What do you want that close up of Dick there to see the Taylors' and Terry's commentary for????

Last edited:

R.D.

Record Breaker
I just wanted a complete collection. I have all of the skating and the in-between fluffs (for the most part) already. I was just hoping to cap it off with that beginning piece.

SeaniBu

Record Breaker
Hunh, I don't blame you, it was one of the best.:agree: The whole coverage was acutely quite good:yes: , minus two parts where Peggy talked thru the start of a couple programmes and a couple of "off skating topics" during progs. I was fairly pleased. We'll see what tonight brings.

Mysticchic

Rinkside
Dog, I have it, but you would have to wait until I got my firwire thingy fixed (a few days) Let me know if you want it.

R.D.

Record Breaker
Oh, you bet I definitely want it...I'll be keeping that disc open in the meantime so I can add it. Remember, it has to be DVD quality so it matches the rest of the broadcast. I really appreciate anyone's help. :)

R.D.

Record Breaker
:banging: I also have another request...if anyone just taped that junior girl Nagasu, I missed that as well (but I'd rather have the opening fluff that I requested first).

SeaniBu

Record Breaker
I have the JR girls, but what do you want, fluff or substance - I guess I have both though. Mom was rolling at how adorable they were.

R.D.

Record Breaker
Well, after recording Caroline Zhang's performance and the part with Alyssa and Kurt I only have space for the fluff piece, so that's what I want. :agree: I've made my decision...it's the fluff I want in dvd quality.

That said, if anyone can make a computer video of Nagasu's performance (or point me to a Youtube version) that'll do as well. :agree:

SeaniBu

Record Breaker
You know you are asking for something illegal right?:laugh: But anyway, how are you going to get it and can you define the exact and I will look tomorrow and see if what I have fits? Plus the fact, how do you want to get it?

R.D.

Record Breaker
Either the original .vob rip or a DV-AVI copy...and no it's perfectly fine ;)

SeaniBu

Record Breaker
Well I have been recording in the same iMovie file, and I have 101 clips in DV format. I can get them in.... I'm going to PM.

SeaniBu

Record Breaker
Doesn't appear that I had all of the video RD is looking for.:frown: Some one give that dog a bone!:yes:

Mysticchic

Rinkside
I taped everything so as soon as I can get the firewire problem fix (My dad said he would look it tomorrow) I can upload everything.

heyang

Record Breaker
ARGGh - my digital service went out during Thursday night. I did get about the 1st hour on TiVo before service went out - just recorded to DVD. I missed everything after Kimmie's SP until Davis/White's OD - that's when I realized that the basic cable hookup was still working and started up the VCR.

Fortunately, my digital cable service returned just in time for Caroline Zhang's Free program. My VCR tape of Mirai Nagasu's performance looks decent enough and has been transferred to DVD.