Lambiel Continues to Impress | Golden Skate

Lambiel Continues to Impress

G

GSK8

Lambiel Continues to Impress

Three-time Swiss men's champion, Stéphane Lambiel, only 18, has made quite a splash at the major championships. He was ninth at his first senior international competition, the 2001 European Championships, and hasn't looked back since.

<strong><a href="http://www.goldenskate.com/articles/2002/070903.shtml" target="top">More</a></strong>

mzheng

Record Breaker
Re: Lambiel Continues to Impress

Thanks. Nice articel. Interesting reading.

J

Joesitz

Stephane is on my list of 'MUST WATCH' skaters. His Qualifying Round at DC Worlds, like Jahnke, was arguably should have been in first place. At 18 for men is like 14-15 for the ladies. I hope he is injury free this season. I want to watch him at Grand Prix's and Euros.

Joe

I

icenut84

Nice article! Definitely one to watch for the future. I didn't see his qualifying at Worlds unfortunately, but the first time I saw him was his LP at 2002 Europeans and he was absolutely fantastic! Was that broadcast in North America? He didn't try the 3axel or the quad because he didn't have them consistent, but he landed every jump he went for easily (including a 3lutz-3toe and a 3flip-3toe), including difficult entries to some, and had fantastic musicality and artistry, not to mention the best spins in the competition and 2 incredible footwork sections. One of my favourite performances/programmes ever! lol

A

Allie Katz

Stephane Lambiel is TOTALLY EXCELLENT and EXTREMELY HANDSOME.

In addition, he is INCREDIBLY SEXY!!

I love his firm little butt!! I love it SO MUCH.

I want to be his Swiss Miss!! Right NOW!!!

Oh, Yodel-ay-hee-hoo, hooooo, hoooooooooo!!!!!

Hey, Stephane! Don't you know Italian women get mustaches when they get older? It's true! So dump that stick-figure-gal-pal of yours and come to America and make love in an alley!!

:D

R

rachelstarlet

I was really happy to see this article. I caught Lambiel at Euros and I thought he landed a quad in his LP - I remember the overjoyed expression on his face when he landed it - but maybe that was at a different comp.? I dunno. I was really pleased when ABC aired his Worlds short and I can't wait to see what he has in store for us in years to come...

S

SHINE2002

He is not the one to watch in the future - he is THE one to watch RIGHT NOW! I was completely blown away by his exhibition performance from this year's Europeans. He's an absolutely phenomenal skater...born a star. What musicality and charisma!
And I shallowly agree, he is indeed very good looking :smokin: