VCR Alert: Europeans | Golden Skate

VCR Alert: Europeans

R.D.

Record Breaker
Sorry, gotta pass on this one...they're counter-programming to the big game. I'm probably not even going to tape it because my recorder will be tied up taping the game (I've been taping all the super bowls for the past 3 years). There'll probably be a repeat, anyway.

From reports the competition doesn't even sound that exciting.

Still, it figures to be more exciting than the Super Bowl. The football season was over a month ago. Why are they dragging it out like this? (Into February sweeps month?)

Still, it figures to be more exciting than the Super Bowl. The football season was over a month ago. Why are they dragging it out like this? (Into February sweeps month?)
For the red blooded Americans who need to pig out on Chili and Budweiser Beer once a year. It's a religious ceremony, and maybe a wardrobe mishap thrown in.
Beats a Triple Toe Wally.

Joe

SeaniBu

Record Breaker

Well, if the Super Bowl was not on, I doubt they would be airing the Europeans anyway. Thank goodness for Football (my 2nd fav anyway) for they usually have Skating on the "other channel."

Or as I might spell, "The Supper Bowl":laugh:;)

and maybe a wardrobe mishap thrown in.
Beats a Triple Toe Wally.
:eek: I for one wold not like to see Prince have a Wardrobe malfunction:laugh:

And Chili for the Super Bowl?:eek: Hope it is sans beans (real chili IMO) or there is going to be a lot of stepping outside.

Thanks for the "alert" Heyang:agree:

Last edited: