New Surivior Show | Page 8 | Golden Skate

New Surivior Show

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Dreamz is not playing a good game at all. Running back and forth, now nobody at all is on his side.
Bite your tongue, Math, that's my man Dre you're talking about!! :laugh: :laugh:

Anyhow, Stacy got her come-uppins when her name came up the most. I felt good about that......she got squashed like a bug.

Tribal council was worth a million dollars. Yau-Man deserves the million just for that play alone. I LOVED IT!!! The looks on Alex, Edgardo, and Mookie's faces were priceless.

Dee

Dee4707

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
I guess some might be pleased with how things are going for Stac, but can you look in her eyes and see how crappie she feels? .
I saw the same look in Cassandra and Dre's eyes when she wouldn't help them. Too bad for Stacy!!!.........and who cares???

Dee

SeaniBu

Record Breaker
I saw the same look in Cassandra and Dre's eyes when she wouldn't help them. Too bad for Stacy!!!.........and who cares???

Dee

Wow, heartless comment, either you know more than I let on or are trying to hurt me - as I sit here looking at my 2 piece coffee press. Which I put in front of my mom a week ago when she made the comment I don't know how to use one either. She figured it out.;) I am not going to "dis" on my Mom, but she will be the first to tell you she was not an A student and still does not know how to work the DVD player after everyone in the family has showed her, is practically blind in one eye, has polymyalgia, on steroids giving her "shakes" and just started anti-depressants.

And Cass and Dre were pissed, not sorry for their actions. Wow, shocked at the animosity from everyone toward her. I am not trying to cause probs here, but noting some double standards in what is expected in the game and then all the sudden everyone is supposed to be all "without a fault."

I really hope I have been forgiven for some of the mistakes I have made. And I really hope you aren't mad at me Dee.:bow: :bow: :bow: If I did something please forgive me for I would feel bad, particularly due to are knowing each other is not because we are in a game that naturally pits us against each other.

And the "who you never want to see again" question may have affirmed that Stacy is the best bet for the final 2.;)

merrywidow

Record Breaker
Sean, don't you remember the way Stacy & Lissi treated Cassandra & Dreamz early in the game? It's the reason so many of us dislike & distrust Stacy. As to Dreamz he'll stick around for a couple of the next Tribal Councils but no one totally trusts him now & he will be eliminated eventually. I love Yauman & I hope that either he or Cassandra wins it all. :clap:

SeaniBu

Record Breaker
Sean, don't you remember the way Stacy & Lissi treated Cassandra & Dreamz early in the game? It's the reason so many of us dislike & distrust Stacy.
Yah, that is why I brought up the coffee thing.:agree: I don't see why the distrust per say, true of anyone when it comes to winning a million. Dislike I do understand but.... where is the understanding of the nature of the game. Lisi is a cold hearted evil raciest "b" IMO and "feel" that Stacy has learned this and wouldn't want anything to do with her after this game playing is done. But why are people being like Lisi and Stacy toward Lisi and Stacy when they think what they did was wrong? Doing the same action that you hate about someone? I just don't really understand why the notion of I am not going to do that in which I despise about someone is not being followed. Be the better one so to speak????
I love Yauman & I hope that either he or Cassandra wins it all. :clap:
I do Not like Cass at all now, I think there is a lot of BS in her and IMO comes off just as holier than thou as the notion of Lisi and Stac's reaction to the coffee was.

I wouldn't mind seeing Yau win it because he is likable, sorry I thought wrong on the idol situation. But there again, how cruel and deceitful is it to make a fake immunity idol. Why was that necessary? He didn't NEED to be deceitful there, and the idea that it was going to screw some one over in the game sure had a smile on his face. Yet Stacy's Coffee situation that was not dependent on someone getting voted off (just grounds in their coffee) is the worlds worst person. Heck, Stacy and Lisi weren't even being DECEITFUL yet no one trusts HER??????

Last edited:

Dee4707

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Sean, it wasn't so much that Stacy wouldn't help Cassandra or Dre, it was her attitude about it. Her blatent...........I'm not telling them anything and then drinking the good cup of coffee in front of them.........it was her attitude. Well, her attitude just changed a whole lot right now......which is a little too late. I don't think she'll make it past a couple more tribal councils but I do understand that someone might take her based on the fact that no one likes her.

I love this season--all the twists and turns.

I think Earl has a shot at the million. I really like him.

Dee

SeaniBu

Record Breaker
I 'spose I can understand that POV, and funny how I am taking the "what would Jesus do" POV myself. You all know I am bias to her, but I certainly hope everyone sees that a guy (Yau) who is well liked is doing something completely deceitful and smiling about it, is totally loved and people would like to see him win where as the girl who is much younger and not as experienced in life as the old deceitful dude, and she is not trusted? for attitude at the beginning of a game? There is just no correlation to trust other than spite that I can see, what else is it? Giddy temporary stupidity is better than spiteful grudge retention IMO.

I don't think this of some posters here but wonder how much animosity toward her is really that she has a STELLER smile and fantastic figure? - on a subconscious level maybe??? A good girl made a mistake and lost control of her judgment. That happens a lot, then SOME people change. Not all change, just the ones with goodness in there somewhere and needs to be found by making a mistake. About a minute and 30 seconds of being clueless is not that bad is it really? The fact that she stopped being buddy buddy with Lisi before Lisi was gone should be a good indication she has learned. I hope people can forgive me for similar stupidity that transpired in my life as I grew and learned - and I wasn't under the camera eye of one of the most popular shows in America impairing my ability to make correct judgment. I just don't see it as that big of a deal considering the circumstances especially.

Maybe I am a sap? But I think she is worth a second chance - win or not.

Last edited:
Well, all the Stacy fans should be encouraged by how she played this time.

Dreamz betrayed the Mookie/Alex/Edgardo alliance by telling the others that Mookie had given the idol to Alex. Dreamz had every reason to expect that he would then be taken into the new majority alliance, however temporarily, as the necessary fifth member.

But somehow our stellar smile/fantastic figure girl managed to cut Dreamz out, took his expected place in the alliance of five, and came up with the plan to blindside Edgardo. This left Dreamz as the lone guy on the outside looking in, as evidenced by his solitary vote for Alex. The look on his face was priceless when he figured out that yet again Stacy had left him hanging out to dry.

SeaniBu

Record Breaker
Well, all the Stacy fans should be encouraged by how she played this time.
I get the feeling I am the only one:laugh: :laugh:

... yet again Stacy had left him hanging out to dry.
Nature of the game, and thanks for that run down. I feel a little corrected and appreciate it.:agree: MM:rock: s

I like how she was taking charge a little in one conversation.

Jhar55

Medalist
I saw that when they showed Mookie going through Ya-Mans bag that's just wrong. Mookie was stupid enought to give Alex his idol, then Alex took the bait by giving it up because he thought he was getting voted out and then didn't get one vote :rofl: And now there going to rehide the idol, be funny if Ya-man finds it or they vote out Mookie when they find out he went through the bag you know someone will tell.

Well we now know why Dreamz chose Michelle.;)
I still blame Jeff. Completly out of the blue Jeff asked Michelle point blank if she could think of any reason why she might vote out Dreamz. Voting against Dreamz was the last thing on Michelle's mind, but since she was asked to come up with something she stammered around and eventually said, well, I gues I don't know him as well as I know some of the others.

Then Jeff asked Alex, did he have any reason to vote off this person. that person, on down the line. He said quite firmly that he had no reason to vote off anyone except Michelle. About Michelle, he said, the reason we should vote off Michelle is because we don't know where her loyalties lie. I think Dreamz was channeling Alex, not speaking his own mind, when he made the comment this week. :laugh:

Oh well, the laugh's on Dreamz. He made his choice, now he is living with it. ;)

Dee4707

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
This left Dreamz as the lone guy on the outside looking in, as evidenced by his solitary vote for Alex. The look on his face was priceless when he figured out that yet again Stacy had left him hanging out to dry.
Math, Dre voted for Mookie.

Taken from CBS site:
Without the voting numbers on their side, and believing Alex to be on the chopping block, Dreamz convinces Edgardo that the Mookie must give Alex the idol in order to save him. Forced to put the alliance of the Four Horsemen before his own game, Mookie reluctantly gives his coveted Immunity Idol to Alex under the watchful eye of Dreamz. Later, certain Earl has the hidden Immunity Idol from the old Moto camp, the Four Horsemen redirect their vote from Earl to Cassandra. "Dreamz, Alex, Mookie and I are voting for Cassandra," explains an excited and nervous Edgardo. "I think that's the smartest move and also it will have the hardest punch at Tribal Council," he laughs. "This is an all or nothing move, but if it works out, it'll probably be one of the best moves ever."

Acting as a double agent, Dreamz immediately sneaks off to reveal to the other alliance that Mookie slipped Alex the Immunity Idol. "Turns out that Mookie gave the idol to Alex," whispers Earl. "So we're going to vote Mookie just to catch them off guard."

However, moments before Tribal Council with pandemonium sweeping the camp, Stacy, Earl, Yau-Man, Boo and Cassandra second-guess their strategy. Unbeknownst to Dreamz, they switch their vote again, this time to an unsuspecting Edgardo. "What's going on now is totally chaos," Earl says. "The panic button has been pushed. Mookie had the idol. He actually gave it to Alex. That [information] was from our source, which is Dreamz. But it could be a test. It doesn't matter because we're smarter than that. So we won't vote Alex or Mookie-- we're going to vote Edgardo."

At Tribal Council, believing he is in trouble, Alex plays the hidden Immunity Idol. Unfortunately, Edgardo pays the price, becoming the 11th Survivor voted out of the game.

Dee

SeaniBu

Record Breaker
I still blame Jeff. Completly out of the blue Jeff asked Michelle point blank if she could think of any reason why she might vote out Dreamz.
I am not sure I see the "out of the blue" factor for Jeff usually does those types of things.

Oh well, the laugh's on Dreamz. He made his choice, now he is living with it. ;)
I think this is something keeping him on, I believe he would have been voted out already (last week) if he had followed the original course of action as dictated by the "posse" and it was in more than just Dre's best interest to start somewhere in dissolving that. This also helped Cass, Boo and Earl IMO.

DEE I think you are becoming the Survivor expert around here:clap: :bow: Who in your work group survivor pool has Stacy? I think if she goes to the final 2 with Cass Stacy might win as long as she admits to her childish behavior with Lisi and apologizes to Dre and Cass, but in particular to her self and makes a "good example" of herself. I wonder IF that will happen though. Stacy's ego seems to want to bury that deep down and forget all about it. If she doesn't play the "I learned about myself" card, she is going to get hosed - but if she plays it to soon she will look more threatening.?????

eta, I think if she waits all the way to vote time to say anything she wont be believed either.

Last edited:

Dee4707

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
To be honest Sean, I don't think Stacy will get that far. The 3, actually 2, horseman now don't have any use for her and the other tribe is just keeping her right now for a vote, she actually serves no purpose for them other than that.

Dee

SeaniBu

Record Breaker
^but if those 2 or 3 horsemen go against each other for the jury vote there is less austerity that one will win over the other. The best bet to win the Jury vote is still whomever vs Stacy at this point. That is the reason I see them wanting her there in the 3 or 2. That is why IMO they went with the final vote at 3 instead last season, they knew it would be a blow out. If Stacy makes the last 3, we will see the jury vote happen again at 3 to keep interesting / a question of who of the other 2 will win. I see Stacy in reality lasting at least 2 more votes. But if she does what I have been saying, who knows????

As far as the challenges, if Cass goes, Stacy is the only one who is most likely to lose any shot at immunity in THEIR minds I would have to assume. But I don't see this as the brightest bunch on Survivor so far either. Whatever Yau's title or occupation is doesn't lead me to believe he has aptitude either. I have met many engineers who are referred to as "anything outside of what they do for a living, are = to a box of rocks."

I have one example but it is slanderous for many people lost the livelihoods due to poor decision making outside of engineering by an engineer.

eta, But this is just me thinking with some bias. Dee, you I feel, have a better perspective than I most of the time.

Last edited:

JonnyCoop

Record Breaker
At least y'all seem to have some basic knowledge of what's going on -- Dee, you seem to have the dynamics more or less figured out, and Sean -- well, I think you might be watching something called "The Stacy Hour" :laugh: :laugh: but you seem to more or less have a grasp of what's going on as well. Me, I have watched every single episode of this edition and have YET to figure out exactly what the dyamics are and what on earth is going on and who is aligned with who and who the swing players could be. I don't know if I just keep getting stupid between 8 and 9 on Thursdays or if this edition is especially convoluted and weird, but I'm just flat out confused.

I do have to say, tho -- NICE BLINDSIDE ON EDGARDO. That was pretty dang cool!! :clap: :clap:

About blindsiding Edgardo, when Edgardo came on Good Morning America the next day he said that he knew they were all voting for him because he could see that everyone was writing down a long name (not "Alex," LOL.) He begged Alex to slip him the immunity idol, but Alex wouldn't do it.

This was especially ironic after Alex had complained so loudly to Edgardo that Mookie wouldn't share the idol.

SeaniBu

Record Breaker
and Sean -- well, I think you might be watching something called "The Stacy Hour" :laugh: :laugh:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: True true, but she is well.... the most interesting to me to begin with and the factor of where she is in the game now ... it is more interesting than "just favoring the home town girl " as it once was. A lot of strategy has been based around her, and sticking it out until now is just a surprising as how well "under the radar" worked.

I agree how weird this season is. I can hardly think of anything that has panned out the way I expected. Particularly how Stacy is still in it. That is mind boggling how the events transpired exactly the way she needed to stay in is nothing short of amazing and totally unpredictable prior to the merge. Now I can see her being "carried along" for a reason, but don't doubt that could change as well. Watch, she wins the next 5 immunity challenges and all of us are stuck with our mouths wide open in astonishment. :eek:

This season is not short on surprises, I think only one tribal council has been obvious IMO.

JonnyCoop

Record Breaker
Thought you'd appreciate that.... :)

It HAS been a weird one. I'm actually starting to seriously think that Yao Man is going to end up winning the dang thing!!

SeaniBu

Record Breaker
I'm actually starting to seriously think that Yao Man is going to end up winning the dang thing!!

:agree: If he can get to the jury vote, I would say that is going to be the case too. No one would stand a chance. Underdog from the get go really, and he kicked Stacy's butt. Yeh, who wouldn't put his name down in the final vote - Lisi maybe:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: