Shen and Zhao to compete at Four Continents! | Golden Skate

Shen and Zhao to compete at Four Continents!

jennylovskt

Medalist
Amazing pair! I love their skating very much. Wish they'll have another fantastic performance! At age 28 and 33, this might be their last season as amateur skaters.

M

mylastduchess

Wow 4cc is shaping up to be the biggest competition after worlds quite ironically I just hope they don't burn themselves out its they will be skating on aitude afterall.

_Ladybug_

On the Ice
YAY!!!! That's great news! They are the best out there, that program is the best I've ever seen and I wouldn't mind watching it over and over again.

Tinymavy15

Sinnerman for the win
Record Breaker
Wow 4cc is shaping up to be the biggest competition after worlds quite ironically I just hope they don't burn themselves out its they will be skating on aitude afterall.

I so agree. If we don't get major withdrawals, all th top names will be there. usually this is a rather underground compotion with the people who missed the podium at natioanls really the only "big" names there. WE will finally get to see Pang and Tong this season! I wonder how they will look? Of course they will never threaten shen and zhao.

It really is bigger than ever. Go to the Website and check out the Skaters. No Japanese but Northamericans and Chinese are in full force.

I'm looking forward to Alissa do a repeat of Spokane and take another look at Jeremy Abbott. No Johnny?

And finally, a glimpse of Jeffrey for this season.

Joe

Grgranny

Da' Spellin' Homegirl
I heard them say (or the interviewer) that they had decided to stay until after the next Olympics and were postponing their wedding until after that too. Of course, that is barring injuries, etc. So glad.

hongligl

Final Flight
I heard them say (or the interviewer) that they had decided to stay until after the next Olympics and were postponing their wedding until after that too. Of course, that is barring injuries, etc. So glad.

No, that is not exactly what they said. They will leave the national team after 07 World. They said that it is not garrenteed that they can come back for the 2010 Olympics--- all depend on their conditions by then.

waxel

Final Flight
I am very excited by the 4CC potential. Could/should be the best year ever. I think they have still have good seats available ... I am half way tempted to check out actually going ......................