Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Awww! Tanith and Evan on People.com

Awww! Tanith and Evan on People.com

OK, ESPN did overdo the Tanith shots and yep, it is the fluff of fluffs...but they are kinda cute together:

http://www.people.com/people/article...010788,00.html

But, I am a sucker for this type of stuff anyway! More articles! More pics! It's all good by me!

Down With It
    Kinda surprised People would even care given they're figure skaters, but yeah, they were made for each other

Custom Title
    Cute! Thanks for posting!

Tripping on the Podium
    oh.. they are so cute

Quote Originally Posted by Red Dog View Post
    Kinda surprised People would even care given they're figure skaters, but yeah, they were made for each other

Johnny Weir made their sexy list last year

Down With It
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonichelle View Post
    Johnny Weir made their sexy list last year
    You're serious?

Anyway, this is fairly old news to us skating fans

Custom Title
    That's just sooo sweet and adorable. So sweet I feel myself developing diabetes at this very moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Red Dog View Post
    You're serious?
    I am! it was in their page of mini-photos for a 'hot "celeb" from each state' (they used an Alaskan that I don't think even ALASKA knew we had lol) and IIRC Johnny was Connecticut

it happens every four years, at least one skater gets mentioned in the beautiful people editions (that's what it was, not sexiest men it was the most beautiful people)

Custom Title
    Yep, it's true. They had a mini little pic of him under the state of Delaware. But, it was a bad pic.

Was it Delaware? I couldn't remember... I do remember it being a really BAD photo lol more like something you'd expect on a driver's license or something

[CENTER]I don't recall them ever making this much of a ta-do when he and Jenny Kirk were an item, but I guess that's because neither one of them had won any significant medals at the time. Click HERE.[/CENTER]

Custom Title
    OMG, this is the cutest article ever! You've got to love them, both Tanith and Evan seem to be very sweet, down-to-earth, fun and adorable persons, not to mention they're so young, gorgeous and successful. I wish this relationship could have a very happy ending. And I wanna see both of them win world champion and Olympic champion as Tanith wished. Go Tanith, Go Evan!

I don't buy the magazine but my niece get's it so I emailed her to save it for me.
    Most long distance romances don't last long and I hope Evan doesn't leave Frank moves to Detroit just to date Tanith.

A. Y. & E. P.: Tzars Of The Ice, Lords Of The Rink anya_angie's Avatar
    I sadly wouldn't hold my breath about this, according to a former training mate of Evan's. But I don't gossip and it isn't my place... I wouldn't be surprised at all if this doesn't last, given the circumstances he broke up with Jenny Kirk awhile back.

They are both still very young and the next 3 years will be long since they both have further Olympic aspirations. Although it might last, we shouldn't expect it to due to their youth, the long distance and their training needs. Just let them enjoy it whether it lasts another month or 50+ years.

BTW, Kitty Caruthers and Scott Hamilton dated back in 1984. Each are now happily married to other people and remain friends.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast