Farewell..for awhile | Golden Skate

Farewell..for awhile

Ladskater

~ Figure Skating Is My Passion ~
Record Breaker
I just want to say it's been interesting being a part of Golden Skate. I have been a contributor and have enjoyed reading other's topics over the past 4 or 5 years - goodness has it been that long?! Anyway, I have decided to cut back on my Golden Skate vistis as I want to concentrate on developing other hobbies that I have let slide like music and playing my piano.

I feel as though I have gotten to know some of you at Golden Skate and appreciate your support through many of my ups and downs.

Anyway, I will still drop in from time to time. I also enjoy reading some of the articles about what is happening in skating and staying current with the new skaters coming up.

To everyone here: Keep enjoying Figure Skating and what it is about. Forget all the politics that happen behind the scenes. In the end it is not worth arguing over. Remember: It is the love and joy of figure skating that keeps skaters motivated and some of us skaters from the past still interested. The joy of skating happens on the ice away from all the judges and the crowds. It's a world of its own and a beautiful place.....

"I wish I had a river, I could skate away on..."

-River by Joni Mitchell.

iluvtodd

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Take care & good luck with your other hobbies, Lad. Please come and visit GS whenever you can, though!

millie

Medalist
Ladskater, although I haven't posted in awhile, I am surely going to miss reading your post.

Good luck to you, Ladskater. You're going to have to be back in 2010 which will be in your back yard. Till then, all the best.

Joe

Grgranny

Da' Spellin' Homegirl
Best of luck in your ventures. Will sure miss you. Surely, you can visit once in a while and let us know how you're doing? Have enjoyed you as a friend here. :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:
:rock: :rock: :rock:
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

show 42

Arm Chair Skate Fan
Record Breaker
Lad..........I haven't been here too often lately either.........I will miss your posts and your presence here on the boards. Best of luck and don't stay away too long..........42