Belbin and Agosto Interview | Golden Skate

Belbin and Agosto Interview

gsk8

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Hey All!

Belbin and Agosto's interview is now up (based on questions taken from fans). They answered everyones questions.

Enjoy!

76olympics

On the Ice
They come across so well! LOL at Ben when asked if there are any routines that he "has" to follow:

"The only thing I MUST do, without fail, before I compete is to have Tanith by my side. "

That was a nice response to the elderly lady also. Even if they don't win all the time or have all the innovation that some fans wish, they seem to be really good people.

SeaniBu

Record Breaker
OOps, I almost for got to say thanks gsk8.:agree: Right on MM:rock: Sounds like Tanith has a good career ahead for her. They Make a great team.

How could I have asked a question?!
There was an open period in December when Golden Skate members were invited to submit questions. It might have been before you joined.

In the meantime, Ben and Tanith changed their free dance, so the interviewer (GSk8) left out the questions about their "That's Entertainment" program and instead began the article with an up-to-date paragraph on the new FD. :rock:

BTW, I thought B&A's comment on the Amelie music was very peceptive -- that the music and the movie "follows a theme of living life to the fullest and celebrating even the tiniest moments in time."

Hey wait a minute. One of the questions I asked wasn';t there. I bet Paula censored it.

I wanted to know, "who do you think is better, Virtue and Moir or Davis and White?" :biggrin:

gsk8

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Hey wait a minute. One of the questions I asked wasn't there. I bet Paula censored it.

Yeah.....I did....sorry Math. Had to put a limit somewhere :)