"Clothes are overrated" per Oksana | Page 2 | Golden Skate

"Clothes are overrated" per Oksana

JonnyCoop

Record Breaker
OK. First of all. It's a PLAYBOY party, so she was probably "theme-dressing".

Secondly. Why do we expect her to dress any better now than she did back in 1994?? Does anyone remember those HIDEOUS costumes??

Thirdly. I think it's the makeup/lighting combination that makes her look old.

Fourth. She appears to be in FABULOUS shape. If you've got it, why not flaunt it? Admittedly, you could flaunt it in a slightly more tasteful manner, but nonetheless this is far from the worst I've ever seen in this genre.

I am OBVIOUSLY in a minority opinion here, but I don't see what all the shrieking is about, really. And I have NEVER been much of an Oksana fan.....

R.D.

Record Breaker
I have to agree...wouldn't say I like it but given the theme, I wouldn't be up in arms about it.

I don't know what is going on with Oksana in her personal life, but it sure LOOKS as if she is a bit "messed up" for lack of a better word. I wish she could "get it together".
That being said, she's had a heck of a life that no one can really understand unless they've walked the same walk of life she has.
And as others have pointed out, it IS a Playboy event. I'd almost bet she was covered more than a lot of the other guests there. Have you ever seen footage or photos of Playboy events, especially ones at "the mansion"....for the little they are wearing they might as well have gone naked....and I think some do!:eek: